Have you ever been with a chick two or three levels out of your league? (Chinese Woman Update)

O

Overtures

Detail how it happened.

I've got my notepad.

UPDATE:

Two days ago, I matched with a Chinese girl who's in med school.

Big surprise.

We started to chat back and forth, and I could tell there was something off about her. She would hit me with these super long walls of text about the probability of being alive or the physiology of the vascular system. Each message was well written, exceptionally so at times, and she had some great turns of phrase. Underneath it all, there was this strange eroticism that you couldn't really see in the details but only as a whole

Emergence, dog.

She wanted to meet, a date. I wasn't keen on that because it would require too much energy. I'd have to not only plan the date, but put on a show to keep up with her intellectual energy. Not a problem. But not something I'm wanting to invest in at the moment. Rather than go down that route, I tested the waters and asked if she wanted to fuck. Of course I phrased this differently.

Not long after, she agreed and revealed that she had erotic fascinations she was unwilling to share and that I would need to explore.

Her last message was this:

"Would you want one night with me or multiple nights? I like to physically tease so my strategy might change as we go."

Tell me, sherbros, what does a dude do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup i married one.

You just have to be willing to put up with all her shit, because she knows damn well if you don't, she can easily find someone who will.

It's barely worth it.

Yup i married one.

You just have to be willing to put up with all her shit, because she knows damn well if you don't, she can easily find someone who will.

It's barely worth it.

we appreciate your honesty.

lol. this is sherdog. everyone here thumbs their noses at supermodels and/or perfect 10's. you should have asked if anyone here has ever lowered themselves to sleeping with an 8 or god forbid a 7

I'm a decent looking guy. I'm tall fit and have a job that attracts women......I've been with my share of beautiful women (and more then my share of dogs) in my personal experience the hot/crazy matrix is dead on accurate

Make your life easy and settle down with a nice solid 6

Last edited:
I had a female roommate who was like ten levels above my league. She was so hawt. Great Ass, great chest, olive skin, italian and feisty. I never got with her though. She was way out of my league.

She would often walk around in lingerie, or just a towel. She often brings home other boys and have sex with knowing I was there too.

I had a female roommate who was like ten levels above my league. She was so hawt. Great Ass, great chest, olive skin, italian and feisty. I never got with her though. She was way out of my league.

She would often walk around in lingerie, or just a towel. She often brings home other boys and have sex with knowing I was there too.

lol

man dude.

you should of straight up worked out 24/7 and then one day just walked out in a towel and drop it on the ground.

Cucked - in a way.

lol

man dude.

you should of straight up worked out 24/7 and then one day just walked out in a towel and drop it on the ground.

I tried too, but working out is so boring. I just cannot do weights consistently enough to get really buff. I like to play a team sport, but at the time, there was none around me. I still dream about her till this day.

I tried too, but working out is so boring. I just cannot do weights consistently enough to get really buff. I like to play a team sport, but at the time, there was none around me. I still dream about her till this day.

i feel that your life is not complete until you go back and get this exiled booty

do it for the bros.

fuck man,

i'm going to work out right now. this inspired me.

I'm a Sherbro.
Never seen a 12 or 13 in my life.

Last edited:
When I was a fatty all the time. If you can read their signals(I've met like 6 other dudes I consider great at this in my entire life) and talk to them with a sense of humor and confidence you will always have beautiful women in your life and almost never get rejected.

Most dudes never take the time to learn how women communicate. Add the nervous inane banter 70% of us seem to encumbered by and it's easy to see why we tend to think it's a crapshoot. It isn't.

I grew up primarily with my mother. I notice a lot of guys that grew up with single moms can be Lotharios!

lol. this is sherdog. everyone here thumbs their noses at supermodels and/or perfect 10's. you should have asked if anyone here has ever lowered themselves to sleeping with an 8 or god forbid a 7

Your Math is flawed. All Sherbros are 10, look at my above post for what you should have said.

I'm a decent looking guy. I'm tall fit and have a job that attracts women......I've been with my share of beautiful women (and more then my share of dogs) in my personal the hot/crazy matrix is dead on accurate

Make your life easy and settle down with a nice solid 6
This is very true. I prefer having a relationship with a 6 or lower. They can still be good in bed if the chemistry is right and they will put up with a lot more. I like a woman who will cook for me, watch ufc, and not demand too much. Dating an 8 or higher is stressful.

This is very true. I prefer having a relationship with a 6 or lower. They can still be good in bed if the chemistry is right and they will put up with a lot more. I like a woman who will cook for me, watch ufc, and not demand too much. Dating an 8 or higher is stressful.

SIX ARE LOWER?

DO YOU ALSO EAT AT CHIPOTLE AND JERSEY MIKES?????????

If you evoke certain emotions in them they will want to do all of that stuff for you regardless of how objectively classically attractive they are.

If you are from the US, go to Mexico or South America, you will sure score with girls that if they would be living in the US would be way out of your league... well not for sure, if you are an awkward gringo maybe you wont but if you are overall friendly and respectful yeah sure you probably will

Back