Have we all forgotten how Michael Chiesa whined?

VaultBoy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not accepting his loss like a man

Verbally harassing a ref using a line he stole from Dana White

We're being a little too easy on this guy

Michael showed himself to be a real pussy through that whole ordeal. He got his ass whopped too. Not good.

6 months hard labour in the reebok gulag for any fighter that whines/speaks up

It started a while back when they had to stop his fight with Lauzon because of a big gash on his head and he pestered Lauzon online afterwards about doing a rematch.

His line of 'why can't I be beaten fairly' was slightly amusing.

He'll go down in history as the guy that united Sherdog behind Yamasaki. That alone is punishment enough.

I think he lost a lot of fans, not just in the way he lost, but all that "Don't talk about my mother" nonsense.
He looked like a fool, very try-hard and fake.

The meltdown he had because Lee said his mother bought tickets to the fight was just as bad if not worse. The guy is a knob and needs a haircut.

The fight wasn't even two months ago FFS, just shut up about it.

Chiesa is a bitch

all you gotta do is finger his mom and you're in is head

Not accepting his loss like a man

Verbally harassing a ref using a line he stole from Dana White

We're being a little too easy on this guy
No one cares about Chiesa enough to go "hard" on him.

Also, who cares

bad ref stoppage. A person who is falling unconscious doesn't have their arms sticking straight up in the air.

You can't "assume" someone's about to go unconscious.

We don't know if Michael could have turned that fight around or have lasted to the end of the round.

undebatable.

I think ignoring him, and keeping him irrelevant is the best punishment.
<DCrying>

Lee is fighting for the belt while Chiesa is calling out Mario lmao

Never liked Chisea and was hoping both he and Iaquinta would KO each other when they fought. Both whine so much for being fighters.

I don't remember. What's the details?

Which loss and what dana quote?

I loved Chiesa's run on TUF. Dude was a beast.

But yeah, you gotta take that loss like a man. Pick up the pieces and use it for motivation for your next bout. You lost fair and square. Someone with Lee's strength is going to have you sleeping in seconds after you stop fighting the hands. Stoppage was completely fair.

Last edited:
He works really hard and convinced himself he couldn't lose to Lee and getting submitted is hard to accept sometimes because its very circumstantial.

Not everyone can be humble and move on but he has proved from storming out of the octagon vs Masvidal, bothering JLau about a rematch, and now the Lee incident that he isn't that kind of fighter yet.

bad ref stoppage. A person who is falling unconscious doesn't have their arms sticking straight up in the air.

You can't "assume" someone's about to go unconscious.

We don't know if Michael could have turned that fight around or have lasted to the end of the round.

undebatable.
Yamasaki himself pointed out that Chiesa was no longer intelligently defending the choke, at that point it's a fair call to end it.

Back