Have we all forgotten how Michael Chiesa whined?

I liked him when he was in TUF...winning that TUF brought the worst out of him. He really believed he would become a world beater after that...look where he is now....

He was not limp, he was arching his back and had his arms straight up in the air. Why do I have to debate facts.

You don't know how strong that choke was, you don't know if you was about to go unconscious, you don't know if he could have lasted the last minute of the round, you don't know if Michael has good resistance to chokes, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know.
Bad ref stoppage. Just because you stop grasping at your opponent's hands doesn't mean the fight should be stopped that's foolish nonsense that sheep have been Jedi Mind tricked into.
what i do know is michael stopped trying to defend the grip, thats a fact tyou can watch it clear as day. Mario is a legit black belt. he could see the choke was in and that chiesa wasnt even trying to defend it at that point. It was definitley the right decision for the ref to save the fighter. And i would put a million dollars on mario knowing more about chokes then you ever will in 10 life times.
Thanks tho tips

Chiesa won the fight.

The ref decided that Lee could no longer have to participate in the fight and Lee stopped fighting. Chiesa was the only man left standing wanting to throw down.

I had completely forgot about him until you felt it was neccesarry to start a new thread about him. Now it s like a crappy song stuck in my head, screw you TS.

that applies to punches homie. Just because you're not grasping at your opponent's hands doesn't mean the fight should be immediately stopped. You know in your heart that's true
So where does INTELLIGENTLY come into play in intelligently defending oneself?

No one said you can't have a stupid defense but having a stupid defense will get the fight stopped.

Bit of a nobody, so no one really cares that much apart from at the moment it happened.

Having said that he must be more of a somebody than I thought see as beating him, apparently, gets you a TS(kinda) these days

A person who is falling unconscious doesn't have their arms sticking straight up in the air.

ConstantHiddenCivet.gif

I know this thread is a year old.. but Chiesa's arms actually looked like they were making a tapping motion to some people too.

Back