Have some evidence to show UFC is getting out of WMMA

im a self centered guy that does charity work weekly. Any body that has a man card knows a streetglide is Harley Davidson, just like anyone knows boxing/kickboxing/grappling beats karate form for real life fighting. im self centered because shevchenko has more skills than waterson?Fucking mama's boy train karate. Run a poll on here and u will be surprised as to how few share you opinion. oh and fuck you again
tenor.gif

I'll let you have the last word after this final post mr.charitty work who takes the internet as serious fucking buisness. Maybe you equate your manliness to knowing what kind of motorcycles exist I keep track with the amount of zero's that follow the first number in my fucking bank account, like a normal person. Someone disagrees with you on the internet, you better buck up kid, it's going to happen alot. Enjoy gliding into your boyfriends ass later tonight you fucking thin skinned beta who has to resort to name calling because he disagrees with someone on the internet.

Fucking ignored.

I bet you still write back even though i put your stupid ass on ignore lolol

Nothing oppressed about me just like there is nothing oppressed about Western woman.....who are the most fawned over and sheltered group in human history.

Okay, cool, I feel you. But in your initial comment you said: "If you don't 100% fawn over, appease and celebrate women in everything they do -good or bad - then apparently you are a sexist Virgin who hates women."

That doesn't sound bitter to you?

I don't know whether you've actually thought about the shitty reality of being a woman in the world, but you know damn well it's fucking awesome to be a man. So why don't we just sit back satisfied and just let women have their time in the spotlight? If they want to beat the living fuck out of each other on TV and it makes a company some money and the company is cool with that.... then what's the big fuss?

The shit in sports I can't get behind is stuff like female soccer players asking for the same amount of money as male soccer players who generate much more revenue and put more butts in the seats.

tenor.gif

I'll let you have the last word after this final post mr.charitty work who takes the internet as serious fucking buisness. Maybe you equate your manliness to knowing what kind of motorcycles exist I keep track with the amount of zero's that follow the first number in my fucking bank account, like a normal person. Someone disagrees with you on the internet, you better buck up kid, it's going to happen alot. Enjoy gliding into your boyfriends ass later tonight you fucking thin skinned beta who has to resort to name calling because he disagrees with someone on the internet.

Fucking ignored.

I bet you still write back even though i put your stupid ass on ignore lolol

go do karate, name calling started with you. fake peice of shit

Back