Have some evidence to show UFC is getting out of WMMA

Every sports hold segregated events

Yes, like the most famous & biggest sporting competition in the world, the Olympic games
... wait, they do what?

Every sports hold segregated events and if you compare the attendance between male and female sports, you’d know if WMMA had their own organization like Invicta, the stadiums would be EMPTY.

Boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, pro grappling events, all are integrated.

nah, I think it's that they don't have any women that can draw. but I hope you're right, get the fuck back to invicta

I pray you’re right. This shit has killed the UFC. Look at the main card last week. How can you get excited for a card with two bathroom breaks on it.

Unsurprisingly a bunch of white knights showed up and either purposely look the other way at how almost all WMMA fighters in the big league are unathletic, unskilled, sub feeder league level fighters.

There are a ton of reasons for this including a way smaller talent pool, the fact that women are naturally weaker and take longer to recover from training, and the sport hasnt been a viable option for very long for women are all valid, but I dont see how that translates to making us watch this garbage especially on PPV while they continue to raise the prices on it.

They let guys like Rory, Bendo, Moose, Bader, Davis, Fitch, Larkin, and Horiguchi go to have more money and roster space for WMMA cans. I'm 100% on your side TS, I want this shit out of the big leagues. The very few and far between quality fighters are not worth sitting through the mountains of shit WMMA ones to see. Move it to Invicta.
Finally someone with a brain!!

I hope you are right. WMMA is dumb. I don't have a problem with women participating in the sport. My problem is the UFC mixing in these low level athletes with real high level fights. WMMA destroys the entire flow if the event and for hardcore fans like myself that watch for technique its just sad and boring.

I will admit that about one in 30 WMMA fights are actually good but overall the skill levels and athleticism is pathetic.

Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

Good thread and nice findings bro, but I think there is a simpler explaination.

UFC have realised WMMA doesn't sell due to across the board poor quality barring a few fighters so they don't put it into main events anymore.

UFC used to shove unwanted content down viewers throats...Flyweights headling etc but they have realised its just better to stick it low on the main card or prelims. There is enough women who do draw however to save it from the axe.

Personally, I think they should just have one WMMA division from 115 to 140lbs.

You have serious issues. I can only conclude that you have serious issues with women. Maybe something happened in the past? Maybe your mother dipped out on you when you were young? I dunno.

Or maybe you have serious fucking issues wanting to see women beat each other up. The only woman who even seems to know how to strike is michelle waterson. Everyone else is a soccer mom.

I want my women making me sandwichs and getting nekkid. I don't want to see them winging wild sloppy bullshit.

It should be thrown in between fights as woman's grappling and make them wear no clothes/

Or maybe you have serious fucking issues wanting to see women beat each other up. The only woman who even seems to know how to strike is michelle waterson. Everyone else is a soccer mom.

I want my women making me sandwichs and getting nekkid. I don't want to see them winging wild sloppy bullshit.

It should be thrown in between fights as woman's grappling and make them wear no clothes/
rose-head-kick.png
pobrany plik (3).jpg

people praise holly, and deservedly so, but the damage had been done when ronda came to the ufc and beat carmouche. it's a shame that she didn't get that rnc

UFC 232: Cyborg vs Nunes, as USADA beats Jones in their trilogy.

Do you guys think NBA fans get the same kind of backlash when they say they don't want to watch WNBA?

Do you guys think NBA fans get the same kind of backlash when they say they don't want to watch WNBA?
At least NBA fans can watch their sport without WNBA interrupting. Imagine the outroar if you threw on some WNBA in the 3rd quarter. Utterly ridiculous we have to deal with this shit.

At least NBA fans can watch their sport without WNBA interrupting. Imagine the outroar if you threw on some WNBA in the 3rd quarter. Utterly ridiculous we have to deal with this shit.
NBA is team sport, MMA is not, you need many fights to fill one event, and two teams to fill arena for NBA. How would you mix WNBA and NBA? Just curious.
You don't make separate olympics for guys and girls.

Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

bXYJIiy.jpg

4zRXvVl.jpg

I am thankful the UFC prevented Sijiare Eubanks from main eventing MSG at UFC 230 after listening to fan backlash and put sijiara on the prelims. I don't care if you think it makes me sexist that i don't want to watch women fighting. I don't believe i am watching the best the sport has to offer when i see it.
i-dont-give-a-fuck_o_226813.gif

Go ahead and be white knights
<Waaah>
I hate WMMA and hope it disappears from PPV cards entirely.

<28>
Well done you pink goof
<31>

EDIT: Okay i will admit Cyborg and Suarez are great fighters, i still don't care tho because you know they have no competition
Doubt it tho. Ronda was the 2nd biggest draw in their history

Ah, wasteland. Took long enough.
Will the mod responsible step forward so I can shower you with 'likes'?

everyone is free to like what they will or wont......

but at least get your reasoning fucking sorted out buddy......

saying you dont like WMMA because its not the best fighters that the sport has to offer is nonsense....you watch how many men's fights that are just as bad of caliber as the women's fights? ontop of that....under that statement of you only watch the best the sport has to offer....then you would only be watching title fights...and only even half of those since more often than not .... they find a reason to put someone undeserving into a titleshot....if they are undeserving...meaning there are others that deserve it more....then how could you possibly be watching the best the sport has to offer?

UFC 230 and UFC 232 were meant to be headlined by WMMA but I think Dana(and the UFC) realised that weren't going to sell so they brough in DC and JBJ to save the cards.
the only wmma ufc fighters who sold cards were ronda rousey, meisha tate, and cyborg. that's it. joanna ex-champion, rose, karate hottie, etc are fun to watch, but they dont move the needle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back