Have any former Bellator standouts reached success in the UFC?

Bendo is 1-3 and Larkin wasn't a UFC standout. For the only UFC stand out to flub in Belator has been. Benson. Mousasi looked like shit, but he was never getting anywhere near a title in the UFC.

All of the other UFC standouts that are in there Prime (Rory, Phil Davis, Ryan Bader) have been wrecking shop.
Hi Dana

Bendo is 1-3 and Larkin wasn't a UFC standout. For the only UFC stand out to flub in Belator has been. Benson. Mousasi looked like shit, but he was never getting anywhere near a title in the UFC.

All of the other UFC standouts that are in there Prime (Rory, Phil Davis, Ryan Bader) have been wrecking shop.

Yes, Benson got one win when he was getting his ass kicked by Pitbull and then Pitbull blew out his knee on a freak accident

be proud of that victory

either way UFc champ is 1-3 in Bellator smh pathetic

And yes, Rory has been wrecking shit, sucks the UFC lost him, huh? He legit beat the crap out of the current UFC WW champ.

UFC is 2nd tier

Yes, Benson got one win when he was getting his ass kicked by Pitbull and then Pitbull blew out his knee on a freak accident

be proud of that victory

either way UFc champ is 1-3 in Bellator smh pathetic

And yes, Rory has been wrecking shit, sucks the UFC lost him, huh? He legit beat the crap out of the current UFC WW champ.

UFC is 2nd tier

Lol.... I like Bellator too, but the UFC is not second tier. Bellator has acquired some top talent, but they are still the B league.

I think a big reason UFC fighters going to Bellator/ Bellator fighters going to the UFC, have been so unsuccessful is because of money.

Obvi when they jump ship it's because of Money more times than not. Once you get paid, you're not as hungry.

Just like in other sports after guys sign big contracts they usually stink it up at first, but once that last year on the contract comes up they start winning again.

Just a thought

Eddie and Volkov have had the best runs.

Also its all about matchups.

Same thing with UFC fighters going to Bellator.

Really surprised at how terrible Will Brooks has done. Didn’t expect him to wreck shop but I expected him to at least be stiff comp for the top 10 in UFC.

and he wasnt even thrown into the deep end to start. He was giving Ross and the two Oliveira's. Not like he came in and was thrown in with Eddie, Chiesa and Barboza or something.

So yeah going 1-2 is kind of surprising. Same with Held.

Wilson Reis and Joe Soto fought for the tile but there was extenuating circumstances. Soto was an injury replacement on like the day of the weigh-ins. And Mighty Mouse's division is a joke.

Larkin was a borderline top 5 WW after he beat Masvidal and Magny back-to-back.

Eddie was champ. Nuff said

Besides that, mainly the Bellator rejects find the competition much easier in the UFC. Like this non-hacker that’s fighting for the belt

Volkan_Oezdemir_vs._Kelly_Anundson_2.gif

The standouts like Brooks, Held, and Hector were let go before their decline. Bellator operates on the Bill Walsh philosophy of letting a guy go a year too early rather than a year too late. UFC can beat their chest about that while the spike.com prelim washouts run roughshod over their divisions.

Strikeforce already proved that the alternative is where it’s at and that Dana and WMzombIEs/zuffa zombies don’t know shit

Eddie was champ. Nuff said

Besides that, mainly the Bellator rejects find the competition much easier in the UFC. Like this non-hacker that’s fighting for the belt

Volkan_Oezdemir_vs._Kelly_Anundson_2.gif

The standouts like Brooks, Held, and Hector were let go before their decline. Bellator operates on the Bill Walsh philosophy of letting a guy go a year too early rather than a year too late. UFC can beat their chest about that while the spike.com prelim washouts run roughshod over their divisions.

Strikeforce already proved that the alternative is where it’s at and that Dana and WMzombIEs/zuffa zombies don’t know shit

Holy MMA hipster... it's true that there are high caliber fighters outside of the UFC, but the majority of the talent is in the UFC.

I like to watch the other leagues too, but don't try and act like you know something that other people dont, just because you watch Niche shows like Rizin and KSW.

That triangle was epic. And yes, this is all fact. I loathe when people proclaim guys like Robbie Lawler or Cain Velasquez to be Strikeforce fighters.

However, I can see the argument for Cerrone, Pettis and Bendo bring WEC fighters when they signed with the UFC (In a debate of UFC vs WEC rosters) as they really developed in that promotion.

Robbie and Jorge are more like journeymen.

I consider Robbie a UFC fighter considering he cut his chops in the big leagues long before the UFC was even popular. He debuted at like, UFC 37 or some shit lol.

Holy MMA hipster... it's true that there are high caliber fighters outside of the UFC, but the majority of the talent is in the UFC.

I like to watch the other leagues too, but don't try and act like you know something that other people dont, just because you watch Niche shows like Rizin and KSW.

But I did know. I knew Strikeforce guys would run shop when the shills were questioning if they could even hack it.

Most of the post was clearly tongue in cheek though

I consider Robbie a UFC fighter considering he cut his chops in the big leagues long before the UFC was even popular. He debuted at like, UFC 37 or some shit lol.

Yeah, go ahead and consider Robbie a UFC guy. He got his ass kicked in Strikeforce.

Yeah, go ahead and consider Robbie a UFC guy. He got his ass kicked in Strikeforce.

Not sure what him losing in SF (where he also holds wins over some decent/good fighters) has to do with where he cut his chops. He entered the ufc in like his 5th mma fight n fought there 5-6 times prior to leaving. Should we consider him an eliteXC fighter bc he was there b4 Strikeforce?

But I did know. I knew Strikeforce guys would run shop when the shills were questioning if they could even hack it.

Most of the post was clearly tongue in cheek though

Large majority of SF fighters have accomplished 0 in the ufc. Please just shut up. You arent more knowledgeable about mma because you randomly said SF would do good in the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back