Media 20 Former UFC fighters Who Could be Coming Back to the UFC

Tumenov did OK in the ufc
He’s a justbleed type fighter so likely not a contender but still fun and will beat the brakes off a lot of dudes. From what I recently was told he’s not coming back anyways as he’s locked up for awhile in his current promotion ACA which is Russian just like he is. Oh wells

Lazy ass TS

<{cruzshake}>

I put all their post UFC MMA records beside the names.
a thankyou!

List:

Humberto Bandenay- 9-1 - four fight win streak​

Talita Bernardo - 4-0​

Dakota Bush - 3-0​

Shane Campbell - 12-2 - seven fight win streak​

Randy Costa - 1-0​

Kyle Daukaus - 2-0​

Alex Da Silva - 2-1​

Khadis Ibragimov - 6-0​

Anthony Ivy - 5-3 - five fight win streak​

Mason Jones - 2-0​

Joseph Morales - 3-0​

Vince Morales - 3-0​

Kris Moutinho - 3-0 - 3 finishes​

Justin Scoggins - 4-0​

Eric Shelton - 5-2​

Albert Tumenov - 8-0​

Timur Valiev - 1-1 on TUF last fight was a loss​

Youssef Zalal - 3-0​

Will Brooks - 8-1-1 - six fight win streak​

Curtis Millender - 4-4-1 - three fight win streak
Joe Giannetti - only UFC fights are on TUF went 2-1 lost the one that mattered.
Who exactly is rumoured to be coming back out of these guys?

Chandler can have his rematch against Will Brooks now!

I acknowledge that Timur Moutinho and Randy Costa can be interesting additions.

But I'm not giving half a fuck about comebacks until the UFC hires Horiguchi back.

Wake me up when they bring Kyoji back.

I acknowledge that Timur Moutinho and Randy Costa can be interesting additions.

But I'm not giving half a fuck about comebacks until the UFC hires Horiguchi back.

Wake me up when they bring Kyoji back.
nobody is here to appease your fetish for small Asian men

so gtfo

According to MMAjunkie,
These 20 UFC fighters are the most likely to be coming back to the promotion considering great records after they were let go of the promotion(Some rumored to already be coming back)

Who do you guys want to see coming back the most?
It's definitely Timur for me as he got a raw deal being let go in the first place and his only loss was against Jack Shore

List Of Fighters(Records after leaving the UFC) -Credit to @BEATDOWNS :

Humberto Bandenay- 9-1 - four fight win streak

Talita Bernardo - 4-0

Dakota Bush - 3-0

Shane Campbell - 12-2 - seven fight win streak

Randy Costa - 1-0

Kyle Daukaus - 2-0

Alex Da Silva - 2-1

Khadis Ibragimov - 6-0

Anthony Ivy - 5-3 - five fight win streak

Mason Jones - 2-0

Joseph Morales - 3-0

Vince Morales - 3-0

Kris Moutinho - 3-0 - 3 finishes

Justin Scoggins - 4-0

Eric Shelton - 5-2

Albert Tumenov - 8-0

Timur Valiev - 1-1 on TUF last fight was a loss

Youssef Zalal - 3-0

Will Brooks - 8-1-1

Curtis Millender - 4-4-1 - three fight winning streak

Joe Giannetti - only UFC fights are on TUF went 2-1 lost the one that mattered.

Honestly, I thought that list was pretty poor on first sight, but then I read the article and they made more sense.

Not a big stab at it, in all honesty.

I'd take:
Shane Campbell, yeah, at 35 he's kinda old, but he's on form and pretty entertaining. He could be a decent test for some fighters, can almost see him putting a mini-run together like a little Dustin Jacoby
Alex da Silva but only if he beats Distislam Kamavov
Saidyokub Kakhromonov it was interesting to hear him talk about maturity, he obviously wasn't cut because he wasn't good enough, so if he's addressed whatever issues he's had, then yeah, obviously I'd take him
Joseph Morales he's not a bad flyweight, he's beating decent level opposition even in a sparse regional scene
Albert Tumenov but I'm not sure why the UFC aren't, so they might continue to avoid him

I'd consider on short notice:
Kyle Daukaus because he did okay in the UFC, beat a couple of guys that are still there, and is a typical short notice-level fighter
Humberto Bandenay is sorta getting there, but the post-UFC loss to Rafa Garcia really hurts him. Even though he's 8-1, he hasn't really got many high level wins. I could see him in Bellator/PFL maybe?
Talita Bernardo (bit old at 36, but it's a shallow division and her Invicta run is good - has to be in 2024 or it's too late for her)
Mason Jones but I think he'd be reluctant to take it after bowing out last time
Bobby Moffett but probably not
Timur Valiev but again, probably not

I'd pass on:
Randy Costa dude was a one round machine and it continues to play out like that outside the UFC - but he's 7-4 overall, 1-0 post-UFC, that's just not enough
Dakota Bush needs a few more for me, Jordan Griffin is an okay win, but he lost to a 6-5 dude so he looks finished anyway
Khadis Ibragimov but only because I doubt they could tempt him, he's currently boxing and fighting regularly in Russia
Anthony Ivy his recent run of finishes is appealing, but there are younger, better fighters than him - but if he keeps going, who knows?
Vince Morales for now
Kris Moutinho guy is nowhere near UFC level
Justin Scoggins when you're losing in BKFC, you've basically given up on your MMA career

nobody is here to appease your fetish for small Asian men

so gtfo
You cannot make a fighter like Kyoji with the twenty names in that shitty list combined.

@Black9 a bit of spin with your title no? ;)

Your title: "20 fighters rumored to be coming back"

Article: "20 fighters who could return"

Article even acknowledges most won't be back. "Rumored to be coming back" would imply something with factual basis. There's zero legitimate discussion of these guys actually returning to the UFC any time soon, this is just a fantasy article looking at where these guys are after leaving & how they've done since. There's no talks any of them are returning.

Fuck yeah Albert Tumenov
Don't really care about the others

Back