Hate to Break it to You, but WE Were Right About McGregor

If he drops the title I legit don't care if he goes and plays volleyball.

Just stop ruining a great division and let everyone move on.

WME obviously so desperate they'll let him get merked by ankther out of prime boxer.

If the UFC and Dana were smart, they'd just strip him and force him to fight the remainder of his contract.

ya i miss conor in the ufc too. its gonna be ok haters. youll survive with or without conor.

Hardork isn't a very witty guy. Then again, it's pretty hard to be when all you can spend time on is plotting Conor's downfall.

I love how he gets all self-righteous, acting like if you don't give a shit what Conor does from here, then "You're not a REAL fan of MMA because you don't care about the damage he's doing to the sport!"

tiniest_violin.gif

Self-important drama queens all over Sherdog these days.

Dana need to cut the cord already. Strip his belts or make him fight. His legitimacy is fading fast and everyone sees this. The product has spoiled lol
rotting-fruit.gif

Hey bro, do you want 25 dollars or 100 dollars? You clown car mentally ill McGregor haters have no idea wtf you are talking about. Every fiscally responsible and sane human on the planet would do the same in his position.

Y'all wanna talk about duckin' and 'cherry pickin'? Go look at GSP and learn from the fans that know their shit and said: 'NO way he defends against Whittaker or Tyrone'. Conor, on the other hand, just took on the biggest challenge in all sports (boxing the GOAT in a foreign sport) and is doing so again. Let's see GSP go box even Paulie Malignaggi now, making 10 x what he would in the UFC.....oh wait, he won't, cuz he's scurred: that is Grade A duckin', almost on Mighty Duck level.

Last edited:
Fear of Tony made him switch sports apparently.

If the UFC's social media & pulse of the fight fan staff don't see that their beloved fake fighter is starting to lose some ground with his casual fan base, hey should've used that 4 billion and buy a chain of fast food franchises, they're turning the UFC into a mma joke with their refusal to take control of their company.

Buy the company for 4 billion then hand it over to one of their employees, at this point I hope Conor runs the company into the ground rebuild from the ashes if there's anything left.

If he Never comeback, I'm okay with it.
I'd be too if Jon the GOAT would be around.

Now UFC has no real superstar.
Ngannou would have to fight 4 times a year to be the next McGregor (in terms of being a huge draw and being that popular)

If the UFC's social media & pulse of the fight fan staff don't see that their beloved fake fighter is starting to lose some ground with his casual fan base, hey should've used that 4 billion and buy a chain of fast food franchises, they're turning the UFC into a mma joke with their refusal to take control of their company.

Buy the company for 4 billion then hand it over to one of their employees, at this point I hope Conor runs the company into the ground rebuild from the ashes if there's anything left.

Apparently they just look at the sherdog fanboy numbers and think everything's peachy

Lol typical McGregor fan. More concerned about shit talking and comebacks then actual substance

Oh, you mean that guy sitting next to Putin in my av, that's not Conor McGregor??? Dipshit.

Anyone disagrees with your annoying, pointless threads: "Durr... you're just a McGregor nuthugger. LOL. Go hug his nuts some more."

I can take or leave McGregor. I'm not deeply emotionally invested in his comings and goings, like you clearly are.

I love how he gets all self-righteous, acting like if you don't give a shit what Conor does from here, then "You're not a REAL fan of MMA because you don't care about the damage he's doing to the sport!"

tiniest_violin.gif

Self-important drama queens all over Sherdog these days.

Spot on assessment.

Everything starts with talks, son. That's how deals are made, and I never said it was a done deal. But you have to be either a moron or a fanboy not see what McGregor is trying to do
"In talks" is clickbait

Manny: You wanna fight me
Conor: I'll get back to on that

They are now "in talks"

The latest clickbait isn't proof that you or anyone else was right.

He was "in talks" to fight Tony now he's "in talks" to box Manny, why does one "in talks" rumour prove that he has no intention of defending the belt but the other rumour that conflicts with that isn't proof.

Every month with this "in talks" bs from these scrub reporters.
Just wait for an official announcement then we can all cry about it together.

Oh, you mean that guy sitting next to Putin in my av, that's not Conor McGregor??? Dipshit.

Anyone disagrees with your annoying, pointless threads: "Durr... you're just a McGregor nuthugger. LOL. Go hug his nuts some more."

I can take or leave McGregor. I'm not deeply emotionally invested in his comings and goings, like you clearly are.

Yet you're white knighting so strongly for him, obvious you gay as aids for him

Conor is as popular as ever. His last PPV is highest in history. These are factual numbers, lmao.

Conor's next fight will be biggest in UFC history, and you think he's irrelevant now? Why, because you're as upset as ever with him? lmao

RDA was in his prime? And are you really counting ground strikes?

Watch the fight, even Cordeiro was saying between rounds that they were "even" on the standup. RDA was in his prime, 5 win streak and became champ less than one year after

Back