Hate to Break it to You, but WE Were Right About McGregor

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
In light of the recent announcements that Pac and McGregor are in talks. Can it be argued that McGregor has no intention of defending or if he does it's to be cherry picked opponents (Nate Diaz).

The guy just wants to free roll his way into a money fight, if he loses he can say he's not experienced and fought one of the best boxers in history, but he's still a UFC champion.

If he wins, all it does is raise his stock and give him even more control in picking who he fights.

Before his fanboys start attacking me, I don't care if McGregor goes for a payday, however don't ransom the belt so he can use it in case he loses in boxing and tie up the division.

If the UFC and Dana were smart, they'd just strip him and force him to fight the remainder of his contract.

Last edited:
If he Never comeback, I'm okay with it.

In light of the recent announcements that Pac and McGregor are in talks. Can it be argued that McGregor has no intention of defending or if he does it's to be cherry picked opponents (Hate Diaz).

The guy just wants to free roll his way into a money fight, if he loses he can say he's not experienced and fought one of the best boxers in history, but he's still a UFC champion.

If he wins, all it does is raise his stock and give him even more control in picking who he fights.

Before his fanboys start attacking me, I don't care if McGregor goes for a payday, however don't ransom the belt so he can use it in case he loses in boxing and tie up the division.

If the UFC and Dana were smart, they'd just strip him and force him to fight the remainder of his contract.

ConorPAddyLaugh.jpg

He can go start his own fight league with the Diazbros

WarMac FC

his biggest fans don't necessarily want to see him fight MMA anymore. they prefer his ever growing "entertainment aura" (for lack of a better term). and if that aura grows through other avenues than MMA, they like it.

i'm not a big fan. i think he's a great fighter. i want to see him fight more.

it's a paradox, that his fans want to see him fight less.

He wants to chase the big bucks in boxing? I say cut him loose and let him. Make Tony the lineal champion. How hard is that?

All of the McGregor sack swingers have been saying "he will defend against Tony." Yeah right. Surely not even they believe that. He isn't going to defend. He cares nothing about the legitamecy of his legacy. He just cares about your money going into his pockets. He's fine with just being a high priced punching back for old boxers. I can understand how some fans used to gravitate to him, but I honestly can't understand how some people are still fans these days. Boxing can have him at this point. The LW division already has real champ anyways.

not a good person. everyone can see that (conor mcdavid)

his biggest fans don't necessarily want to see him fight MMA anymore. they prefer his ever growing "entertainment aura" (for lack of a better term). and if that aura grows through other avenues than MMA, they like it.

i'm not a big fan. i think he's a great fighter. i want to see him fight more.

it's a paradox, that his fans want to see him fight less.

His biggest fans are mostly filthy casuals. They aren't true fight fans. They are more interested in the TMZ, Twitter, shit talking, 15 mins of fame, and materialism aspects of the fight game than the sport itself.

STRIP HIS BELT. LW is one of the most interesting divisions and always has been. Hes clogging this division up so bad. Fuck him. Was a huge huge fan but nah man fuck this. Let him go fuckin box and get his ass kicked by smaller older men. I want to see Tony fight Khabib or Barboza for the title, and then the winner of that fight the winner of poirier alvarez 2.

Aren't there bigger retired boxers?
I mean, if you going to lose anyway, at least do it against someone who is your size.

Khabib Nurmagomedov becoming LW champ is imminent. Conor will soon be irrelevant and Tony will be smashed like chicken

STRIP HIS BELT. LW is one of the most interesting divisions and always has been. Hes clogging this division up so bad. Fuck him. Was a huge huge fan but nah man fuck this. Let him go fuckin box and get his ass kicked by smaller older men. I want to see Tony fight Khabib or Barboza for the title, and then the winner of that fight the winner of poirier alvarez 2.

I'm quite surprised by your post, you were one of his staunchest supporters

You should change back to your AV back to your Pedo pic of McGregor, it's more your style
All his pedo pics are saved on a external hard drive, he must have lost it. Worst poster on the boards.

He went from being the perceived best fighter to a complete joke who most real fight fans KNOW is a scared to lose pussy.

Back