Hate to Break it to You, but WE Were Right About McGregor

I'd rather see him defend his belt...
However, I don't mind seeing him get brain damage again so bring it on.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Conor is living rent free in all your heads

Conor is a pussy .. is anyone really surprised?

Fucking Christ when will this shit end..I'm so done with this guy cut him loose he's just a money whore in fighter's clothing

The theme song of this thread, and the dozens of others exactly like it:

Pacquiao confirmed that he had approached McGregor’s team about a potential bout.

"Initially," Pacquiao told Sky Sports. "But we have not yet had any follow-up conversations. If we can negotiate it, I have no problem. It is OK with both of us."
Keep reaching.

F cunner, he’s a bum and a con artist..

As a fight fan it sucks, Conor is a fucking beast, but if he wants to chase the money then let him, pacman will twat him easily.
He's damaging his stock long term but it's his decision, look at the beautiful wars we've had in the last few events, Conor isn't the be all and end all, the truck will keep on keeping on without him and it'll be just as fun as ever. Great fighter, not as important as he thinks he is.

In light of the recent announcements that Pac and McGregor are in talks. Can it be argued that McGregor has no intention of defending or if he does it's to be cherry picked opponents (Nate Diaz).

The guy just wants to free roll his way into a money fight, if he loses he can say he's not experienced and fought one of the best boxers in history, but he's still a UFC champion.

If he wins, all it does is raise his stock and give him even more control in picking who he fights.

Before his fanboys start attacking me, I don't care if McGregor goes for a payday, however don't ransom the belt so he can use it in case he loses in boxing and tie up the division.

If the UFC and Dana were smart, they'd just strip him and force him to fight the remainder of his contract.
The motherfucker literally said he was here to get in, get rich and get out. That's exactly what he did. The fuck is wrong with you losers?

Most of his annoying fans have been quiet lately, so I'm sure they're starting to see reason a little bit.

"Announcement that he's in talks"

Like he was "in talks" for Diaz III
Like he was "in talks" for Paulie
Like he was "in talks" for Ufc 219
Like his is "in talks" for UFC 222

Looks like Conor has a very busy schedule if "in talks" rumours or "announcements" hold as much weight as your putting on them

UFC 219 official announcement any day now...I mean he was "in talks".

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

The motherfucker literally said he was here to get in, get rich and get out. That's exactly what he did. The fuck is wrong with you losers?

Why is your asshole all puckered up? Did I not say he can go for his money fights?

But you feel to white knight your hero for your perceived attack on Conor's honor. LOL pathetic

Back