Has Jones ever addressed the rumor of him hiding under the cage to avoid USADA?

No WAY he will admit it. Jones is the consummate bullshit artist.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm more interested in if it has been proven to be TRUE. Everytime someone posts it and I ask them to show valid proof, they ignore me. Grown ass men spreading rumors with no valid proof is the WORST look.

Has he ever accepted responsibility or accepted fault?

No.

Even hitting that woman was "the accident"" an event that happened to happen in his mind. It was a terrible thing that "happened " and it was terrible because he got in trouble. Watch him on the rogan experience, he's scum. He's so glad the baby wasn't hurt, because he would've gotten in more trouble.

He talks like it was a natural disaster.

Why would he admit to this?

Under the cage is where everyone meets after practice. Jones was just setting up earlier then usual.

I'm more interested in if it has been proven to be TRUE. Everytime someone posts it and I ask them to show valid proof, they ignore me. Grown ass men spreading rumors with no valid proof is the WORST look.

What proof do you want? A tape from the under the cage camera at Jacksons?

Chael sonnen spread rumours about jon jones and coke. They were true.

brock lesnar at ufc 200 was a rumour.

khabib being in hospital was a rumour.

chill out and wise up, sillyhead

You people are haters

This is 6 months of weight lifting & prayers

jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

Last edited:
Listening to these two talk about someone else juicing is absolutely ironic, both Joe and Chael are self proclaimed juice monkeys.

yet you probably believe everything you see on the news lol why is it the worst look for men? cause that's typical behavior of women? get over yourself

Last edited:
Chael sonnen spread rumours about jon jones and coke. They were true.

brock lesnar at ufc 200 was a rumour.

khabib being in hospital was a rumour.

chill out and wise up, sillyhead
Someone that posted on Sherdog mentioned Jones on drugs MONTHS before fake ass Sonnen and his weak antics. He said a lot of people in Vegas and close to Jones knew he was getting out of control. Far as the rumor of Jones hiding, prove it or shut the fuck up. Gossiping ass little girls. Far too much feminine behaviour here for you so called tough guys.

Back