Has Jones ever addressed the rumor of him hiding under the cage to avoid USADA?

it was acccepted as true back then and jones nor his team ever denied it strongly

He allegedly had a kid with someone other than his fiancee. I've seen pics. No idea if it's true. Chael nailed the Coca Cola, though.

The coca cola? What does that mean? I'm totally out of the loop on this one.

How about an anecdote from anyone NOT named Chael

And that proves it? Anyone being a member of Jacksons who was there would be instantly banned from the team and kind of a pariah in finding a new team if he is a professional. Why do you think no one comes forward with stories of ATT , a camp heavy with "stories".

If you do cheat like a professional you need an enabling /helping environment. I am absolutely sure that the gyms with some famous cheats are deeply involved. Its not really possible otherwise because you have to plan everything ahead. Thats were the team aspect in modern professional MMA can be a big help in cheating. Same with cycling (I meant the sport;))

No one will come forward with that story if he isnt retired and moved to annother place.
Anonymous yes, thats how the hiding under the cage got out.

Just read up about Armstrong and his team and how they were able to shield their athletes for years with even much better drug testing prevalent. Its a very good read and can be directly transferred to MMA teams.

Regarding Chael you are right. He is a professional liar. But the rumor was present much longer.
Chael only confirmed it.

Has he ever accepted responsibility or accepted fault?

No.

Even hitting that woman was "the accident"" an event that happened to happen in his mind. It was a terrible thing that "happened " and it was terrible because he got in trouble. Watch him on the rogan experience, he's scum. He's so glad the baby wasn't hurt, because he would've gotten in more trouble.

He talks like it was a natural disaster.

yeah no way that was an accident, I'm sure he crashed into her car on purpose

he has done a lot of dumb s**t but people her way over exagerrate

And that proves it? Anyone being a member of Jacksons who was there would be instantly banned from the team and kind of a pariah in finding a new team if he is a professional. Why do you think no one comes forward with stories of ATT , a camp heavy with "stories".

If you do cheat like a professional you need an enabling /helping environment. I am absolutely sure that the gyms with some famous cheats are deeply involved. Its not really possible otherwise because you have to plan everything ahead. Thats were the team aspect in modern professional MMA can be a big help in cheating. Same with cycling (I meant the sport;))

No one will come forward with that story if he isnt retired and moved to annother place.
Anonymous yes, thats how the hiding under the cage got out.

Just read up about Armstrong and his team and how they were able to shield their athletes for years with even much better drug testing prevalent. Its a very good read and can be directly transferred to MMA teams.

Regarding Chael you are right. He is a professional liar. But the rumor was present much longer.
Chael only confirmed it.
Onus of proof is on the accuser.
it's a rumour with no proof. sure it's possible it happened and his team helped cover it up. It's very possible it never happened.

What should we do with unsubstantiated rumours spread by chael sonnen?

Ignore them of course.

Last edited:
yeah no way that was an accident, I'm sure he crashed into her car on purpose

he has done a lot of dumb s**t but people her way over exagerrate
You cannot even understand what you're reading.

Nobody said he did it on purpose.

He discusses the incident as something that God willed to test test him.

Jones will try to run away from this rumor like he does with everything in life.

jon_jones_IN_with_dog.gif

Onus of proof is on the accuser.
it's a rumour with no proof. sure it's possible it happened and his team helped cover it up. It's very possible it never happened.

What should we do with unsubstantiated rumours spread by chael sonnen?

Ignore them of course.

You are correct. Its just with Jones most of any that was rumored for years was then proved to be correct. His drug abuse, cheating on his fiancee, reckless criminal behaviour. Than you have the positive drug tests of his brothers, you have the needle marks, you have the positive test from Jones himself and very suspicious other test results from him.

I`d say we cant be sure about the hiding thing, definitely not because of Chael, but all points to a career cheater with criminal tendencies who started years ago at the beginning of his career and as far as I think still cheats in a professional environment. Thats the more important info than if he hid or not hid under the cage.

The bigger problem for me is that many teams in MMA seem to be not critical at all about it but enabling it. That sort of educates new MMA fighters to the drug topic and does not give a pleasant view unto the future of drug abuse in MMA.

You are correct. Its just with Jones most of any that was rumored for years was then proved to be correct. His drug abuse, cheating on his fiancee, reckless criminal behaviour. Than you have the positive drug tests of his brothers, you have the needle marks, you have the positive test from Jones himself and very suspicious other test results from him.

I`d say we cant be sure about the hiding thing, definitely not because of Chael, but all points to a career cheater with criminal tendencies who started years ago at the beginning of his career and as far as I think still cheats in a professional environment. Thats the more important info than if he hid or not hid under the cage.

The bigger problem for me is that many teams in MMA seem to be not critical at all about it but enabling it. That sort of educates new MMA fighters to the drug topic and does not give a pleasant view unto the future of drug abuse in MMA.

Agreed there is plenty of things that we do know about Jones to fairly say that he is not a person of good character. I don't doubt he would do something like that if it served his interest.

The whole story is a bit fishy though. Surely you can't avoid a test completely by hiding. Surely he would have had to produce a sample very soon after they made contact. Why did they wait 8 hours in the gym when he clearly wasn't there? I'm just not into rumours even if the person accused is a dick

@ftpngo

Surely you can't avoid a test completely by hiding. Surely he would have had to produce a sample very soon after they made contact.

Regarding what he took we are talking about a time frame of hours werein he could test positive. F.e. a testosterone liniment has a very short time frame were it is detectable. The hiding would have given him enough time to get clean even if caught after. So it could make sense.

Last edited:
Back