Has Jones ever addressed the rumor of him hiding under the cage to avoid USADA?

considering its an unsubstantiated rumor thats literally 100% false and means nothing, of course he hasnt. why would he?

maxresdefault.jpg
HAHAHA
Proof is here!!!

Someone that posted on Sherdog mentioned Jones on drugs MONTHS before fake ass Sonnen and his weak antics. He said a lot of people in Vegas and close to Jones knew he was getting out of control. Far as the rumor of Jones hiding, prove it or shut the fuck up. Gossiping ass little girls. Far too much feminine behaviour here for you so called tough guys.
qv5hg.jpg

I'm more interested in if it has been proven to be TRUE. Everytime someone posts it and I ask them to show valid proof, they ignore me. Grown ass men spreading rumors with no valid proof is the WORST look.

Are you insinuating that Chael might say something that's untrue?

Was Mir already at Jackson's then?

Perhaps they were hiding together.

You people are haters

This is 6 months of weight lifting & prayers

jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

That really is pretty incriminating. That and the three bizarre tests prior to the DC fight which showed hormone levels apparently only compatible with PED cycling (or imminent death).

The hiding under the cage thing almost certainly occurred. Even Luke Thomas said it did happen, and he was told by someone at Jackson's who witnessed it firsthand and dislikes Jones (no idea who this is; probably dozens of suspects if Jones's personality is as terrible in person as it seems from afar).

If Luke Thomas is willing to discuss Jones's guilt, then as far as I'm concerned you can take it to the bank. He's the biggest Jones mark there is.

mind you Chael also said he caught the Nog bros in bed with Wanderlei and they tried feeding a carrot to a bus

That really is pretty incriminating. That and the three bizarre tests prior to the DC fight which showed hormone levels apparently only compatible with PED cycling (or imminent death).

The hiding under the cage thing almost certainly occurred. Even Luke Thomas said it did happen, and he was told by someone at Jackson's who witnessed it firsthand and dislikes Jones (no idea who this is; probably dozens of suspects if Jones's personality is as terrible in person as it seems from afar).

If Luke Thomas is willing to discuss Jones's guilt, then as far as I'm concerned you can take it to the bank. He's the biggest Jones mark there is.
Luke does have enough credibility to give the claim some weight. Yet, there are so many inconsistencies that it could easily be false too. A journalist never reveals a source but in that case, the fact the source is qualified as "disliking Jon" is suspicious. Then, why would Jon stay there 8 hours? Were USADA on watch 2 meters from the cage all that time? Wasn't there another way to distract them? It's hard to believe they would stay there 8 hours not eating, not leaving not pissing while Jon also stays there not eating, not leaving not pissing.

It is not entirely impossible but why would USADA not try to go to his house? Why would they stay on guard inside the gym? Couldn't they wait at the door and "allow" Jon to hide more comfortably?

A quick survey reveals many inconsistencies. Imagine we had more facts, witnesses or even claims from USADA personnel and Jones himself.

66669398.jpg

Has he ever accepted responsibility or accepted fault?

No.

Even hitting that woman was "the accident"" an event that happened to happen in his mind. It was a terrible thing that "happened " and it was terrible because he got in trouble. Watch him on the rogan experience, he's scum. He's so glad the baby wasn't hurt, because he would've gotten in more trouble.

He talks like it was a natural disaster.
God had a plan for him, it just wasn't one of his better plans imo. But Jon says he's glad the whole thing happened the way it did because he got to meet a bunch of kids while he was doing community service.

He likely did
He gets the A* package from the Jackson team

Luke does have enough credibility to give the claim some weight. Yet, there are so many inconsistencies that it could easily be false too. A journalist never reveals a source but in that case, the fact the source is qualified as "disliking Jon" is suspicious. Then, why would Jon stay there 8 hours? Were USADA on watch 2 meters from the cage all that time? Wasn't there another way to distract them? It's hard to believe they would stay there 8 hours not eating, not leaving not pissing while Jon also stays there not eating, not leaving not pissing.

It is not entirely impossible but why would USADA not try to go to his house? Why would they stay on guard inside the gym? Couldn't they wait at the door and "allow" Jon to hide more comfortably?

A quick survey reveals many inconsistencies. Imagine we had more facts, witnesses or even claims from USADA personnel and Jones himself.

66669398.jpg
The inspectors probably left after a bit but Jon's buddies turned it into an 8 hr prank. 'No man, you can't come out yet, they're still looking for you'

Did nogueira brothers ever dismiss that they did not try to feed a carrot to a buss????

Exactly.

I had forgotten about this. Was it ever revealed what Sonnen was talking about? If so, what?

He allegedly had a kid with someone other than his fiancee. I've seen pics. No idea if it's true. Chael nailed the Coca Cola, though.

Back