Has GSP been trash talked like this before?

Trash talking in MMA/UFC I believe got elevated (devolving the sport in my opinion,) with Chael Sonnen so this was late in Georges career.

Besides what I recall from Diaz does anyone recall George being trash talked anything like how he is now by Bisping?

It's not even close really but this reminds me of Conor trash talking Aldo. He broke Aldo. I feel like GSP is either broken or close in THIS PART of the game. I'm not even sure in French if George would be able to counter Bisping :(

Better people tried.
DIaz (who broke Conor) was a good example.

GSP does not like to talk trash. he is not good at it, and he admits it.

But at the other hand, he never let this change his style. And despite him assuring us he won't and the brave (desperate) attempt by Bisping, I do think GSP will wrestlefuck him for 5 rounds.... and I hope he does it.

Would you not agree Aldo was completely shattered by Conor's treatment and walked into the octagon looking "shook?"

No. I think that's stupid. Not respecting your opponent isn't the same as being "shook". I don't think Aldo believed Conor had anything for him. Obviously he was wrong.

No. I think that's stupid. Not respecting your opponent isn't the same as being "shook". I don't think Aldo believed Conor had anything for him. Obviously he was wrong.

Self, people watching and many sherdoggers commented the moment Aldo walked into the octagon fear was observable in his eyes.

Also failing to add... George probably had high confidence against Diaz and Kos with good reason... a weigh class/size up this may well be one challenge his confidence isn't sky high about to begin with.

Nope. Bisping really brought it to another level.

I guess it’s conor effect where everybody trying to sell fights with their mouth. Also it doesn’t help that gsp is not as comfortable in English n really don’t seem to like to “trash talk”

At the end of the fight, they will embrace each other n tell everybody it was all for the show

Koscheck and BJ were both worse than Bisping.

edit: in the last line above, should it be cue or queue? Am I saying it's someones cue to post the gif, or am I saying line the gifs up so they're ready to be posted? hmmmm

edit2: lol. fucking sherdog putting the quote button where edit used to be. Now I'm that guy......

It should be cue.

I think Bisping wins, but I don't think the trash talk has anything to do with it. GSP has just been out of the game for too long.

either cue or queue is acceptable in this context.

Bisping did get under GSP's skin a little bit, but it's not because of what he's saying, it's because he's trying to be as annoying as possible. He will just say whatever's there, no matter how juvenile it is.

People saying Diaz or Kos or whoever else are lying
He's been trash talked but not to this degree

But it doesn't mean he's gonna lose or he's shook or he's rattled or Ping is in his head, it's just a fact that none or his opponents have been this relentless with the trash talk before
"lying" ... ?

lol.png

People saying Diaz or Kos or whoever else are lying
He's been trash talked but not to this degree

But it doesn't mean he's gonna lose or he's shook or he's rattled or Ping is in his head, it's just a fact that none or his opponents have been this relentless with the trash talk before
Then your memory is simply terrible.

Fact.

You clearly don't remember the buildup to the Diaz fight. Now that's ok, but don't go around calling others with much better memory liars.

Reminds me of that time i tried to warn a blind man who was about to step on dog shit. He called me a liar and walked right on it.

Don't be that guy.

Last edited:
This.

Elite athletes are not usually prone to being affected by trash talk, fear or the same insecurities that the average Joe contends with.

There are plenty of legit reasons why a fighter might underperform...being called names isn't one of them.

I disagree about the insecurities. I think fighters are more insecure than the average Joe. Not to mention how fucking oversensitive they are about everything (commentary on their fights, fight predictions etc.)

Lol..oh for fuck sake :rolleyes:

Dude some of us are good at reading body language. Pre fight I had an easy win for Aldo by leg kicks until Conor couldn't walk. The moment I saw him step in the cage I told me buddy "F-me he is DONE!" Same thing with Silva vs. Weidman II.

method=get&s=wolf-tickets.gif
I have never understood what wolf tickets means.

Dude some of us are good at reading body language. Pre fight I had an easy win for Aldo by leg kicks until Conor couldn't walk. The moment I saw him step in the cage I told me buddy "F-me he is DONE!" Same thing with Silva vs. Weidman II.

And how many times have you been wrong in your predictions based on a fighters "eyes" and "body language"?

Dude...don't be dumb.

Trash talking in MMA/UFC I believe got elevated (devolving the sport in my opinion,) with Chael Sonnen so this was late in Georges career.

Besides what I recall from Diaz does anyone recall George being trash talked anything like how he is now by Bisping?

It's not even close really but this reminds me of Conor trash talking Aldo. He broke Aldo. I feel like GSP is either broken or close in THIS PART of the game. I'm not even sure in French if George would be able to counter Bisping :(
Yes! Penn, Diaz and let's not forget Koscheck spent weeks on TUF messing with him.

Stop comparing everything to mcgregor you sheep.

And how many times have you been wrong in your predictions based on a fighters "eyes" and "body language"?

Dude...don't be dumb.

Not sure. Any such embarrassments are immediately wiped from memory :)

Aldo has looked the same Every single fight... Conor fight was no different
He always comes in looking scared staring at the floor. Watch his old fights.

Oh and George gives no fucks he’s there to get paid that’s it.

Back