Has GSP been trash talked like this before?

He had to put up with Koscheck's ridiculousness for an entire season of TUF.

Kos paid with his orbital bone. It's criminal that they let that fight continue. I loathed Koscheck but I was literally feeling legit sympathy for him...he deserves mad respect for not throwing in the towel with an obviously smashed eye-socket.

Obnoxious? Yes but they guy has heart & he showed it.

Would you not agree Aldo was completely shattered by Conor's treatment and walked into the octagon looking "shook?"

No...quite the opposite actually. Aldo didn't respect Conor's skills at all and paid for it by being overly aggressive.

No. I think that's stupid. Not respecting your opponent isn't the same as being "shook". I don't think Aldo believed Conor had anything for him. Obviously he was wrong.

Aldo was shook. You ever heard the corner audio for that fight? His own corner was saying he didn't want to be there.

Lol...this kind of dumb ass "bro analysis" shit is why people laugh at MMA fans.

We have his own corner on tape speculating that he doesn't want to be there and you dismiss it as just "bro analysis." You're a different kind of stupid.

I can't imagine GSP is fazed in any way right now.

He had Diaz calling him out very publically for a long time, calling him all names under the sun, trying to get under his skin.

GSP is a veteran with a mature attitude to fighting.

It will certainly be an interesting fight, but not for one second do I think it will be determined as a result of any trash talking.
he called Diaz uneducated and pissed off Diaz, or something like that. I don't remember GSP talkin much shit to him. I haven't really seen too many interviews so far, but GSP will be mature and not let it get to him.

That's McGregor's corner saying ALdo doesn't want to be there, not Aldo's. Aldo's corner was just saying the shit they always say. Aldo's corner doesn't start speaking English with an Irish accent. Lol.

Edit: Plus that's why they put 'Welcome to Hell' and 'Doesn't want to be here' in Green. Did you seriously think Aldo's corner, who basically only speak Portuguese and can barely speak English suddenly switched up and spoke it that clearly? LMAO.

Last edited:
GSP put up with Koscheck for an entire season of TUF. Bisping's shit talk makes more sense, but GSP certainly put up with as much of it from Kos.

I believe Bisping did more direct threat disrespectful trash talking (I will knock you the fuck out right here you fucking little nerd, or something to that effect). The other opponents did more insults than disrespectful threats of violence.

He had to put up with Koscheck's ridiculousness for an entire season of TUF.

Kos paid with his orbital bone. It's criminal that they let that fight continue. I loathed Koscheck but I was literally feeling legit sympathy for him...he deserves mad respect for not throwing in the towel with an obviously smashed eye-socket.

He was fucked after that fight. His eye was jacked then, and it will be jacked up for life. KOS couldn't even fly home. He had to drive across the country in pain. He said every sneeze or cough was like getting hit with lightning. KOS went from fighting all the time like 4 or 5 times a year, to being derailed.

GSP got his revenge. Getting KO'd is way better than what happened to kos.

He was fucked after that fight. His eye was jacked then, and it will be jacked up for life. KOS couldn't even fly home. He had to drive across the country in pain. He said every sneeze or cough was like getting hit with lightning. KOS went from fighting all the time like 4 or 5 times a year, to being derailed.

GSP got his revenge. Getting KO'd is way better than what happened to kos.

Christ, watching Kos flinch in agony when ever his corner tried to press the "enswell" to his face was painfullly cringy to see.

Christ, watching Kos flinch in agony when ever his corner tried to press the "enswell" to his face was painfullly cringy to see.

I love GSP, but KOS was a great UFC fighter and a very interesting guy. He was super fun to have around. I miss him.

He was a wrestling beast.

I love GSP, but KOS was a great UFC fighter and a very interesting guy. He was super fun to have around. I miss him.

He was a wrestling beast.

I'm not dissing Kos...he showed up for that fight and refused to be stopped. I hated the motherfucker, but he earned my respect that night.

Back