Has DC hurt his legacy more than Jones?

I was making fun of your "twist a cap" and fake ghetto lingo. You talk weak, you type weak, you think weak... sorry Payne... grammar might not be your thing but, unfortunately for you, neither is the fight game.

And just born weak, made from weak sperm & dented egg would be my guess? It's not english class motherf*ker it's Sherdog sooner you learn that the better of you'll be son....

Losing twice to the best fighter on the planet isn't exactly a major blemish on one's record.

And just born weak, made from weak sperm & dented egg would be my guess? It's not english class motherf*ker it's Sherdog sooner you learn that the better of you'll be son....
I understand but the fact that you go out of your way to make sure that It is spelled in ghetto fashion makes you a poser. Thus, making you weak because you have to try too hard to attempt to represent strength. Sorry, pal, quit while you have some dignity. Go pick on someone who types on your level. Don't you have some caps to twist or something?

This is true mostly about their grudge DC has been the one and pretty much always was the one talking the most shit. Because he was always trying to set up this big fight between them long before he was even with the UFC. He never once had anything nice to say about Jones and it just got worse and worse over time. I honestly think Jones didn't give two shits about him until Daniel start running his mouth nonstop.

Yea the wrestling comment made by jones was pretty tame and wasn't what started all this shit but what DC wants everyone to believe

Back