Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

Tickets are sold out for the fight already and its on the UFC website, you dipshit lmao
That has nothing to do with the question you dipshit lmao. Try growing up and re-reading the question.

Actually don't bother - there are already a couple adults in here. Carry on with the name calling.

It's like they are personally threatened if I ask if this is just a verbal or if it's signed.

Conspiracy, tin foil... suddenly I'm denying the fight is on.... I'm denying the existence of the god man conor.... it gets ridic but this is Sherdog.

I'm sure they got a verbal if they ran the promo but I don't have reason to believe it's signed. And I consider that sober thinking, personally.

NOT popular shit on SD!

One of the upsides of Khabib mauling Conor and driving him out of the sport will be that a lot of the Conor fans, who don't really like MMA itself, will probably stop posting.

I can respect your view. When it comes to Conor I can DEF see them doing that. Apparently they've done it with him before, with Aldo.

You just have a different kind of faith or expectation of them than I do.

But for the record, I do think the fight will go down on that date. I just am not sure it's yet signed is all.

I could see him at the very least signing the bout agreement with the pay to be finalized perhaps later, but no way with just a verbal agreement. My thoughts anyways.

Questioning of a fighter's courage???

Is there a signed agreement is questioning a fighter's courage. Ay man, stay on the meds. What kind of ppl do you associate with in real life to have such a fucking delusional stance on communication?

Sorry man - you're actually fucked up.
you mention one fighter in the thread therefor you are basically saying "Some retarded shit some more retarded shit, Conor hasn't truely signed he is scared... more retarded shit"

I don’t disagree with you or hate your op. I think there is absolutely a possibility you could be dead-on, that’s why I wrote ‘imo’. I think most people are attacking you because they don’t want you to be right, because everyone wants this fight.

Thing is, if I'm right and it's not yet signed, esp if this is the same thing he did in the Aldo fight it DOES NOT MEAN THE FIGHT WON'T HAPPEN! So they should be able to calm themselves.....

It’s an emotional bunch around here and a lot of people are easily triggered into launching insults in one thread, while putting a triggered gif in a different thread.

So interesting because that hypocrisy shows me quickly whose actual maturity and thinking I'd respect in real life and it's clear most of us on this site are verbalizing muppets and it's kind of sad and hilarious at the same time....

I'm asking if anyone has heard anyone involved say they have signed conracts. I have heard fans say this but I haven't heard this from anyone but fans.

And to others, yes I've seen pics of signed contracts but that's not what I'm talking about. I've VERY often heard the UFC, or either side say "we have the signed bout agreements", esp in hard to sign fights like this. All I've seen here is a promo piece and Dana usually talks about how hard or easy it was to get the fight signed and done. Here I've seen a promo but haven't heard Dana say he has a signed agreement from Conor.
your stupidity and hate is so profound that it makes me sad

you mention one fighter in the thread therefor you are basically saying "Some retarded shit some more retarded shit, Conor hasn't truely signed he is scared... more retarded shit"

Dude, go swat flies. You're an ACTUAL moron. At first I was just going along with you as a Sherdogger, but dude, you're too stupid to have any serious convo with me. You're actually showing yourself as stupid.

In real life you're the kind of person I brush out of my frame. Time only gets wasted like this on SD!

I didn't ask for anyone to do anything but report what they've seen. For some reason your logic just flew out the window. You usually seem more level headed than this.

I asked a simple question and have got like 10 Sherdoggers insults as responses but the fact that nobody else has the answer either is all I'm looking for.

Either saying "no" or ignoring this thread is also an option, but by all means Sansnom, get your insults out. It def impresses the kiddies on SD.
are you seriously talking about logic after making this thread

<30>

What i said is correct
A main event cannot be put on sale without a bout agreement
Interesting.... what I know from working for a few major corps is a lot of things that can't be done end up being done, but this is good info. I'm not going to deny it without any evidence. Thanks...

The deal is done.

It's not like Dana is going to announce that they couldn't get a deal signed with Conor a week out from the fight happening.

This really is a silly thread. The fact that you won't listen to the input of 95% of sherdogs posting shows ignorance.

Your friend asking if Conor even knows he's fighting is some dumb shit bruh.

2u8gymq.jpg
Fuck that. He's not even signed into his account.

The deal is done.

It's not like Dana is going to announce that they couldn't get a deal signed with Conor a week out from the fight happening.

This really is a silly thread. The fact that you won't listen to the input of 95% of sherdogs posting shows ignorance.

Your friend asking if Conor even knows he's fighting is some dumb shit bruh.
Not listening to 95% of SD is the BEGINNING of intelligence, brother - you have that backwards! Wow.

And my friend isn't into MMA and has no clue - so it's an ignorant question and he knows that. But he's a smart and clear thinking guy so when I came back with "the promo is out" he was, as a man who's been involved with diff kinds of business, very clear that that wasn't his question. He's asking if Conor already signed. Even he was not saying "if Conor hasn't already signed he won't ever sign and the fight is off". His question was more is Conor still negotiating pay and they haven't come to full terms?

Nobody is saying the fight isn't going to happen. Simply asking if Conor already signed. FrankieNYC gave the most convincing argument on one side and Mobo69 on the other.

Other than that it's been a lot of small-dick-swinging and noise.

My hate??

Wow - I would like to do a poll on how many of you are prescribed meds you don't take. My hate???? Wow....
well maybe it's wrong of me to assume but you would expect this sort of thread to be made by an extreme hater due to the level of stupidity and absence of logic

There's no way to explain your rationale here bro, continuing to defend yourself only digs the hole deeper. Just admit you made a ridiculous thread and move on

Dude, go swat flies. You're an ACTUAL moron. At first I was just going along with you as a Sherdogger, but dude, you're too stupid to have any serious convo with me. You're actually showing yourself as stupid.

In real life you're the kind of person I brush out of my frame. Time only gets wasted like this on SD!
Dude your post has got you called an idiot at least 45 times, I on the other hand seem to be with the majority of people here...
This thread is nothing but a thinly veiled Conor hate thread authored by a dweeb who thinks they are cleverly masking their intentions
Don't cry because I'm calling you out on your bs

What i said is correct
A main event cannot be put on sale without a bout agreement
Is that an athletic commission rule or a state law, or some sort of SEC trade rule. I’m not trying to be rude, just genuinely wondering who sets up and enforces a stipulation like that. Thanks man!

Not listening to 95% of SD is the BEGINNING of intelligence, brother - you have that backwards! Wow.

And my friend isn't into MMA and has no clue - so it's an ignorant question and he knows that. But he's a smart and clear thinking guy so when I came back with "the promo is out" he was, as a man who's been involved with diff kinds of business, very clear that that wasn't his question. He's asking if Conor already signed. Even he was not saying "if Conor hasn't already signed he won't ever sign and the fight is off". His question was more is Conor still negotiating pay and they haven't come to full terms?

Nobody is saying the fight isn't going to happen. Simply asking if Conor already signed. FrankieNYC gave the most convincing argument on one side and Mobo69 on the other.

Other than that it's been a lot of small-dick-swinging and noise.
Frankie did you a courtesy

most intelligent people aren't going to waste time arguing such a ridiculous and obvious point

Seriously though TS...

The lack of a response contradictory to promotional materials from either party is evidence enough
Def confirms they both WANT to fight and are working on it, yes. Doesn't confirm it's not just verbal at this point though.

Back