Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

Well at least TS got a solid session of keyboard typing workout from this stupid thread.

Volume training i guess.

Nice workout bro!

<Fedor23>

Frankie did you a courtesy

most intelligent people aren't going to waste time arguing such a ridiculous and obvious point
I'm asking for a courtesy, so Frankie is right on. I don't need a response from most intelligent ppl - I'm looking for information not more responses.

And I'm not arguing any point! I'm asking a question! You SOUND like you should be able to distinguish these two.... you sound pretty level headed here.

Again, I believe that if Conor had NO intention to fight we wouldn't have Dana saying it's done. My question is "is it completed or has he just verbally agreed?"

And I'm getting two ideas on that. I am still leaning towards they have a verbal and nothing more but I'm not suggesting this means Conor won't fight. Especially if this is the same thing he did with Aldo.

Rules get broken. I was just checking for info. I think I got some.

Life is good.

Tickets are already on sale TS. It wouldn't be if it wasn't confirmed.

I've never seen a bout agreement for any fight i've watched , apart from when Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn signed one live on national TV about 28 years ago.

Folk who haven't seen it, should watch it, was crazy at the time. I think it's the only time i've seen bout agreements signed, maybe it's happened a few times throughout the years.

Is that an athletic commission rule or a state law, or some sort of SEC trade rule. I’m not trying to be rude, just genuinely wondering who sets up and enforces a stipulation like that. Thanks man!
And considering the commission breaks rules for the UFC and the UFC breaks its own rules all the time, rules don't mean much here. This is Conor and they will break rules for Conor.

I was more interested in "are they still negotiating or is it wrapped up and signed?"

And I think they're still negotiating things like pay and it's not signed but verbally committed.

Put your tin foil hats on SD! I don't believe in the fight! In Conor! in contracts, the UFC!

I think Conor is an alien apparently!

This site is a great source of lulz and lazy stupidity masquerading as authoritative intellect. It's great.

Tickets are already on sale TS. It wouldn't be if it wasn't confirmed.
That's one of the rules I'm hearing. I'm wondering if they'd break it for Conor on a verbal agreement. I hear they did with Conor Aldo and I wonder if this is true.

Is that an athletic commission rule or a state law, or some sort of SEC trade rule. I’m not trying to be rude, just genuinely wondering who sets up and enforces a stipulation like that. Thanks man!

I'm not 100% positive
It could be all, some or just one

But certainly the AC is involved because they approve the bout agreements

Btw ... I didn't think that was remotely close to rude at all.
i enjoy back & forth unless its obvious trolling

LOL - picture live during the event, waiting for the main fight to start

Dana comes out awkwardly

Dana: Sorry guys ... didn't work out ... they almost signed back stage ... so close ! well go home then

MAYBE, just maybe, Conor knows he is gonna lose and doesn’t want to say jack squat about him.

He saw how much Diaz’s stock went up after beating him.

He doesn’t want his thunder(fake) to be stolen.

Stick gonna get that as* whooped regardless!

Frankie did you a courtesy

most intelligent people aren't going to waste time arguing such a ridiculous and obvious point

Ha thx
He is a solid poster
Just seems to be fishing today ITT

Where did you get a yellow from?

this forum is plumbing new depths, jesus H christ

And I think they're still negotiating things like pay and it's not signed but verbally committed.

Put your tin foil hats on SD! I don't believe in the fight! In Conor! in contracts, the UFC!

I think Conor is an alien apparently!

If anybody responds after that post .....

;)

It´s a bait...
200w.gif

I'm not 100% positive
It could be all, some or just one

But certainly the AC is involved because they approve the bout agreements

Btw ... I didn't think that was remotely close to rude at all.
i enjoy back & forth unless its obvious trolling
Thanks man. I just (maybe naively) thought that the promotion pays to rent out the facilities, through some sort of agreement with the group that owns the arena. And then the promotion assumed responsibility for any ‘shit happened’ type of refund situation related to the card by printing it on the back of the ticket, and the owners assumed responsibility to have the building up and running with the lights on and vendors present. I know that’s a bit simplified but you get what I’m saying..

In any case, I certainly don't believe that the fight is off and everyone is just pretending. I am still not convinced it's signed but I am not denying it's signed either.

I think I'm done here. Big ups to the few real heads in here and smh to the rest of you ankle-biters. SD wouldn't be the same without you so thanks to you all as well.

Thanks man. I just (maybe naively) thought that the promotion pays to rent out the facilities, through some sort of agreement with the group that owns the arena. And then the promotion assumed responsibility for any ‘shit happened’ type of refund situation related to the card by printing it on the back of the ticket, and the owners assumed responsibility to have the building up and running with the lights on and vendors present. I know that’s a bit simplified but you get what I’m saying..

I hear you
I'm honestly not sure where it goes after the AC's as far as legal responsibility
It might differ from state to state.

But it is definitely on the promotions end (not the building) to adhere to the advertising.
I know in Vegas & NY they must deliver the main or tickets get refunded (if the buyer wants).
I believe Cali too

Back