Has anyone seen ANY evidence of a signed bout agreement from Conor?

I hear you
I'm honestly not sure where it goes after the AC's as far as legal responsibility
It might differ from state to state.

But it is definitely on the promotions end (not the building) to adhere to the advertising.
I know in Vegas & NY they must deliver the main or tickets get refunded (if the buyer wants).
I believe Cali too
So if the Rockhold Whittaker Romero event had been in Vegas or New York everyone could have gotten a refund, or do you have to not attend what’s leftover on the card to claim it?

Ha ...
I don't think i ever posted wasted
When I get drunk the last thing I think of is Sherdog lol
This place is filled with priceless comedy at no cost. You should try it sometime, just don’t get dubbed!

So if the Rockhold Whittaker Romero event had been in Vegas or New York everyone could have gotten a refund, or do you have to not attend what’s leftover on the card to claim it?

If you purchase a ticket for a main event & that main event gets canceled, you can get a refund minus ticket fees if you do not attend.

{<jordan}

Haters are so bitter over the fact that Conor signed to fight Khabib despite their assurances that he would never do so that they're literally now saying he did not in fact sign to fight Khabib as they haven't seen the contract.

This place is filled with priceless comedy at no cost. You should try it sometime, just don’t get dubbed!

Oh trust me I lol at some on here daily.
just never thought of doing it drunk.
Maybe bc I rarely drink at home

Ha ...
I don't think i ever posted wasted
When I get drunk the last thing I think of is Sherdog lol
during times I end up near a computer @ the end of the night. Sherdog tends to provide some comedy I suppose, lol

I said the motive. A friend asked me if we know it's really on. I said yeah, it's announced and there's a promo. My friend showed my Conor's IG page and said "it doesn't look like he knows he's fighting". I started like you all did, lol'ing at him. He asked if it was signed or in discussions. I said the promo was out. He was clear that his question was not "is there a promo?" but "is the fight actually signed on both ends prior to this promo?"

I couldn't confirm or deny. So I looked it up. Couldn't find that anyone said there was signed paperwork. Dana said "we got it done" but that's as close as I've heard about a bout agreement being signed and figured I'd ask so I can say "Well Dana claimed to have signed paperwork in x interview" but that's not the case.

So I'll go back with "no word on signed paperwork but Dana said it's done and they're running promos" - pretty much where I started with him. This was an attempt to go back with more. Do I personally believe the fight is off? Of course not. Why would I? I also haven't seen anyone say that either, right?

I can only do like half these idiots and assume it's on because the UFC says it's on. But if I could have located an interview or a source, a reporter, anything that says "Conor apparently signed the paperwork" I would have gone back to my friend and said no matter what Conor's IG page shows he seems to have signed.

I don't even have an IG account for this to have come from me. But I wouldn't tell my non-SD friend to sign up here on SD and expose himself to you savages for the sake of one question - so I asked for him. And I anticipated obv getting nonsense back in return and I don't mind it - but I guess I also expected some level headed answers and just didnt' get much of that.

And now I have a tin hat and I don't believe Conor exists. I apparently think he's CGI.

It's actually funny. You guys are like little piranhas..... it's usually good stuff....

Well, rest assured, the contract has been signed. It wouldn’t be legal to do all they’ve done so far, with the event selling out and what not without the event being official, short of there being an injury that cancels the event. Conor’s coaches have confirmed he’s fighting, as well as Khabib’s coaches. And to your point, Conor has made several posts in reference to Nurmagomedov, and vise versa. So I don’t see what your point is.

I've been looking it up. And found no such mention beyone some articles saying twitter says Conor "may have signed"

I was trying to see if anyone else heard it was signed. I think the answer is no.

You're flat out retarded dude.

Please don't make any more threads.

You don't even understand how booked fights work.
I don't even want to see your fight analysis.

Quit stalking Conor's instagram you weirdo hater.

It is illegal to sell tickets to a fake event. This thread is maximum stupid.

Also, anyone who believes Conor signed the Aldo fight 24hrs out is stupid beyond comprehension.

In any case, I certainly don't believe that the fight is off and everyone is just pretending. I am still not convinced it's signed but I am not denying it's signed either.

I think I'm done here. Big ups to the few real heads in here and smh to the rest of you ankle-biters. SD wouldn't be the same without you so thanks to you all as well.
apologies for being rude at first brah

long night and had just woken up

I get the paranoia, between conor going crazy intentionally to get banned from fighting that day or khabib pulling out injured, there's just too much at stake. I was planning on going there with the wife for the weekend but it's not worth it if the fight isn't made. Last time I did this was with Aldo vs Conor and I was scared up until the bell rung.

This was probably already posted already but this at least seems like they were close a couple months ago.

(timestamped)

This has TOTY potential

That's one of the rules I'm hearing. I'm wondering if they'd break it for Conor on a verbal agreement. I hear they did with Conor Aldo and I wonder if this is true.

What I think is that in case of a fight being cancelled you can ask for your money back and all.

But if they sell something that isn't sure that's deceitful and you as a consumer is being cheated, so you can sue their ass for it. So I don't think they would take the risk.

apologies for being rude at first brah

long night and had just woken up
You know, with the caliber of thinking on these forums I can't blame you for taking time to figure who is what here, so no worries, all is forgiven.

But some of these dudes don't have one brain cell to rub against another but they sure can tell you how stupid you are! I just find it hilarious because if I spoke to 99% of these clowns in person they would absolutely know that, whatever ignorance or stupidity I may possess, they certainly possess a higher grade of it, and in a more undisciplined arrangement to boot.

But hear them on SD and they're all fucking geniuses. You ask a question and they don't answer it but instead tell you what you "really mean" and they answer that fabrication instead.

Low hanging fruit I guess. They only address the level of stupidity they are able to address, even if it's a figment of their own stupid imagination.

But I lol when it's directed at others so I should just lol here too...

Back