hard to doubt the strength of chinese mma right now

Considering how young the scene in china is absolutely not.

Both guys are decent prospects and exciting fighters. Not bad all things considered.

And whaaaaat Asians fighting on Asian cards......

It is almost like having Brasilians fight in Brasil etc

BJ nodding gif

they just need better peds like the ones Americans and Brazilians use. I am sure there will be a lot more chinese champions if they had access to those amazing peds.

As others have said it is quite easy, a few are doing well in Asian cards but in nice match ups for them. I would still say the South Koreans are above them and at least are fighting on Cards and match ups not lined up exactly for them. Do hope MMA continues to grow in China though but not that strong yet.

Asian usually don’t take steroids

And there was me thinking all those Chinese gains in weightlifting over the past 10 years was by cheating. Sorry China, keep up the great work.

They are doing winning the fights they are supposed to be winning on the asian cards. If they can do it on regular cards against some decent talent I'll give them props.

Guys, China already has a system of fighting called Sanda/Sanshou that incorporates kicks, throws, grappling, punching, elbows, knees, etc. It essentially IS MMA, and is incredibly popular I'm China...more so even than MMA in North America, possibly. It is used by Chinese military and had been full contact competitive sport there for 40 years or so

If you ever find a teacher or gym that teaches it, you have to try it! Has some interesting kicks and different defensive methods (I'm no expert, only trained for around 3 years in that style). Really prefer it to Muay Thai.

they just need better peds like the ones Americans and Brazilians use. I am sure there will be a lot more chinese champions if they had access to those amazing peds.

Chinese athletes have government sponsored PEDs, just like the Russian athletes do.

All top athletes are on PEDs, the difference will be the genetics.

{<jordan}

They also said China would dominate soccer with all the support from their government lol

They are doing winning the fights they are supposed to be winning on the asian cards. If they can do it on regular cards against some decent talent I'll give them props.
Hopefully u read this
Btw, "Asian cards" u acting like there fighting fellow Asians when Asian fighters mostly fights against non Asians.

4 Chinese fighters fought on the Singapore fight card. 2 of them had 2 Brazilians who were no joke. Yadong song fought Felipe arentes whose been in the since 2011 and foughth fighters like Andre fili, Kevin Souza, josh Emmett, and luri alcantara. 3 of them were in the 145 division and none of them couldn't even finish arentes. Emmett who just koed lamas and fought a good fight against Stephens couldn't finish arentes, but did drop him like 5 times in the 1st round. Song yadong dominated him easily and then koed him in the fuckin 2nd round. Handled him on the feet and ground. Yan xiaonan also had a hard match up who a lot of people thought she was going to win but end up winning!! Her Brazilian opponent only lost is to Taitina Suarez!!! The Brazilian was a decent size favorite coming into the fight and yan xiaonan out striked her!! Kenan song is the 1 that kinda had a easy match up. Li jingliang had a ways match up to but his opponent daichi abe is a dangerous opponent who just needs more experience. Ur most likely a casual.

Hopefully u read this
Btw, "Asian cards" u acting like there fighting fellow Asians when Asian fighters mostly fights against non Asians.

4 Chinese fighters fought on the Singapore fight card. 2 of them had 2 Brazilians who were no joke. Yadong song fought Felipe arentes whose been in the since 2011 and foughth fighters like Andre fili, Kevin Souza, josh Emmett, and luri alcantara. 3 of them were in the 145 division and none of them couldn't even finish arentes. Emmett who just koed lamas and fought a good fight against Stephens couldn't finish arentes, but did drop him like 5 times in the 1st round. Song yadong dominated him easily and then koed him in the fuckin 2nd round. Handled him on the feet and ground. Yan xiaonan also had a hard match up who a lot of people thought she was going to win but end up winning!! Her Brazilian opponent only lost is to Taitina Suarez!!! The Brazilian was a decent size favorite coming into the fight and yan xiaonan out striked her!! Kenan song is the 1 that kinda had a easy match up. Li jingliang had a ways match up to but his opponent daichi abe is a dangerous opponent who just needs more experience. Ur most likely a casual.

They are doing well, but nobody they fought was even in the top 15. Beat a top 15 and I will start to care.

As others have said it is quite easy, a few are doing well in Asian cards but in nice match ups for them. I would still say the South Koreans are above them and at least are fighting on Cards and match ups not lined up exactly for them. Do hope MMA continues to grow in China though but not that strong yet.
Bro, when xiaonan yan fought against that Brazilian Viviane, that fight wasn't matched up for xiaonan at all. She was the fuckin underdog and Viviane only lost was against Taitina Suarez. Yadong song fought against a Brazilian whose a fuckin good fighter himself and never been finished before. Josh Emmett couldn't finish him. I guarantee you your a causal and havnt even seen the fights that happened in Singapore. U probably just went to wiki for the results.

They are doing well, but nobody they fought was even in the top 15. Beat a top 15 and I will start to care.
casuals... Talking like there a big fan. Hate when guessing boy like u say "they only fight in Asian fight cards" like wtf? U realize they usually fight against non Asians? Lol.

Back