International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Really? The fact that these anti-Israel protests are being attended by outside agitators and funded by foreign entities isn't worth discussing in this thread? You don't find this troubling when it's literally happening in your neighborhood?

You're polluting the thread with your bickering nonsense and asking about fucking Tiktok. No one wants to read two posters arguing about bullshit.

You're polluting the thread with your bickering nonsense and asking about fucking Tiktok. No one wants to read two posters arguing about bullshit.

Nice deflection. The only reason I mentioned TikTok was to highlight your hypocrisy regarding Chinese propaganda.

Who the fuck appointed you as the arbiter of what topics are and are not deemed worthy to discuss in this thread?

Nice deflection. The only reason I mentioned TikTok was to highlight your hypocrisy regarding Chinese propaganda.

Who the fuck appointed you as the arbiter of what topics are and are not deemed worthy to discuss in this thread?

Don't even understand WTF you're saying or how this is relevant to Israel and Palestine. I'm for TikTok getting banned for national security interests and the CCP having US user info. I started the thread about it saying it's a cyberweapon.

What the hell does this have to do with Israel Palestine.

his stuff is more relevant than your propaganda actually. So yeah we want toread about it as opposed to your absolute full of shit nonsense bs

You think Israel is justified in their response at the moment and I don't. So whatever content I post counter to your opinion is "propaganda" to you.

Last edited:
Don't even understand WTF you're saying or how this is relevant to Israel and Palestine. I'm for TikTok getting banned for national security interests and the CCP having US user info. I started the thread about it saying it's a cyberweapon.

Are you seriously this dense? Have you quickly forgotten I had written regarding the protests? I stated that the CCP is funding these protests. Can you not put 2 and 2 together?

Source:

Are you seriously this dense? Have you quickly forgotten I had written regarding the protests? I stated that the CCP is funding these protests. Can you not put 2 and 2 together?

Source:

You ask me if I'm for a Tiktok ban and I'm supposed to know WTF you're talking about?

We already rehashed the student protests multiple times already. I completely disagree with you. You posted a chart showing multiple countries donating to the endowments of American universities.

I replied the funds are going to the university endowments and not to the student groups. And in fact, the universities want the protests to end.

Then you try to imply the UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION themselves are pro-protest. That to me is a completely ridiculous assertion.

The university administrations do not want these protests happening. Nor is money to the university endowments "funding the protests."

#2. I do not believe a word Fox News or Jerusalem post says about anything. They cuck for Israel 24/7 and that's not "proof."

Last edited:
You ask me if I'm for Tiktok and I'm supposed to know WTF you're talking about?

We already rehashed the student protests multiple times already. I completely disagree with you. You posted a chart showing multiple countries donating to the endowments of American universities.

I replied the funds are going to the university endowments and not to the student groups. And in fact, the universities want the protests to end.

Then you try to imply the UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION themselves are pro-protest. That to me is a completely ridiculous assertion.

The university administrations do not want these protests happening.

#2. I do not believe a word Fox News or Jerusalem post says about anything. They cuck for Israel 24/7.

Yeah, and how's that irrelevant to my point? These foreign entities are donating billions of dollars to US institutions and consequently influencing their curriculum and professors with their propaganda. The foreign entities are also funding the protests.

"The university administrations are against these protest." Yeah, no shit Sherlock? The point I'm trying to make here is that these institutions have been infiltrated both externally and internally by foreign entities. And if you don't think that these said internal and external infiltrations are not intertwined to create bigger chaos, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

The articles I posted cited a study by Network Contagion, an independent research institute.

Hey look! They even did a study on how TikTok spreads CCP propaganda:

You think Israel is justified in their response at the moment and I don't. So whatever content I post counter to your opinion is "propaganda" to you.
Israel IS justified is their response to the savages who want to kill them.hate to break it to ya dork

Surrender unconditionally, hand over the terrorists, and hostages and it will go easier for the innocents.

Until then, I completely support using air superiority to annihilate targets

Israel IS justified is their response to the savages who want to kill them.hate to break it to ya dork

Surrender unconditionally, hand over the terrorists, and hostages and it will go easier for the innocents.

Until then, I completely support using air superiority to annihilate targets

Yea - I don't agree. Because you state something emphatically or lob insults doesn't make it true.

1. The people do not have the ability to surrender because the entire Hamas leadership is in Qatar and do not give a fuck about the people.

2. The hostages are not going to get released because Hamas gets no strategic advantage from releasing them. If they're even alive at this point.

3. And I'm not for using air superiority to annihilate targets if that kills thousands of civilians.

You're for winning at all costs. And I'm not. Simple as that.

Great point 🙄
Oh I know . You support terrorist scum. Accept that you have lost. Surrender unconditionally. Give israel anything it wants to stop

Be honorable, like the Japanese after the nukes dropped. Just accept that you have lost, your cause done. You will not be in power Do whatever is necessary to stop more bloodshed . Even against your pride.

Yea - I don't agree. Because you state something emphatically or lob insults doesn't make it true.

1. The people do not have the ability to surrender because the entire Hamas leadership is in Qatar and do not give a fuck about the people.

2. The hostages are not going to get released because Hamas gets no strategic advantage from releasing them. If they're even alive at this point.

3. And I'm not for using air superiority to annihilate targets if that kills thousands of civilians.

You're for winning at all costs. And I'm not. Simple as that.
Hilarious.

So, in short, because you believe Hamas to be incapable of surrendering and releasing the hostages they kidnapped(after slaughtering over a thousand people), you believe that Israel should be the ones to back down. What a great message that would send to terrorists around the world. Just do whatever, because morons in the west(that would be you) will protest any retaliatory measures you take against them. Especially when they use their superior military capabilities(the very thought of that!). That's another thing they're not allowed to use in your mind, if it touches one little hair on Palestinian civilian's head.

Great strategy. I can't see that terrorist nations would use that "rationale" to do more Oct 7th's. No Sir!

Hilarious.

So, in short, because you believe Hamas to be incapable of surrendering and releasing the hostages they kidnapped(after slaughtering over a thousand people), you believe that Israel should be the ones to back down. What a great message that would send to terrorists around the world. Just do whatever, because morons in the west(that would be you) will protest any retaliatory measures you take against them. Especially when they use their superior military capabilities(the very thought of that!). That's another thing they're not allowed to use in your mind, if it touches one little hair on Palestinian civilian's head.

Great strategy. I can't see that terrorist nations would use that "rationale" to do more Oct 7th's. No Sir!

I'm refuting the complaint "Why don't the Palestinians just surrender and release the hostages?!" Uhmm because they can't.

The people on the ground have no power over Hamas leadership.

I'm refuting the complaint "Why don't the Palestinians just surrender and release the hostages?!" Uhmm because they can't.

The people on the ground have no power over Hamas leadership.
Okay, and? When the leadership of a nation refuses to surrender in the face of ultimate destruction in a war, the other side doesn't all of a sudden have to stop decimating them. What don't you get about that? The Japanese population might've wanted to surrender before the bombs dropped. Leadership didn't. Therefore, BOOM!

You're living in a fantasy world. The population doesn't dictate shit.

Okay, and? When the leadership of a nation refuses to surrender in the face of ultimate destruction in a war, the other side doesn't all of a sudden have to stop decimating them. What don't you get about that? The Japanese population might've wanted to surrender before the bombs dropped. Leadership didn't. Therefore, BOOM!

You're living in a fantasy world. The population doesn't dictate shit.

Exactly - the population doesn't dictate shit. So why are Israeli pundits people complaining "Why don't the Palestinians just surrender!?" Because they literally can't.

Exactly - the population doesn't dictate shit. So why are Israeli pundits people complaining "Why don't the Palestinians just surrender!?" Because they literally can't.
What’s stopping the hamas fighters in Gaza from laying down their arms and surrendering? Why is that impossible?

Can't make this shit up lol

This dumb bitch is being deported. She's the head of an Islamist organization that's funded by Qatar.

giphy.gif

This dumb bitch is being deported. She's the head of an Islamist organization that's funded by Qatar.

giphy.gif

Obviously there's gonna be an element of propaganda to that story, but sure, if she's saying shit like that then revoke her student visa.

No issues.

I don't take the 'considered speech' she's given seriously as she's reading from an autocue.

Respect the UK hate speech laws, or...

200w.gif

No one will remember her or mourn her absence.

Back