International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Uhh, no. See, when a territory is taken and the people are de-programmed from their prior government's blood thirsty idiocy, growth can occur and fences can be mended.

You're basically saying that Palestinians are incapable of getting their shit together, and will just continue to be radicals once their radical regime is toppled.

How are they going to be "deprogrammed"? You just bombed the shit out of them and half of them are kids. They're going to hold no grudges and sing Kumbaya and be grateful to Israel? That's a bit delusional.

After doing that, Israel has to go in obviously to maintain law. They already control the electricity, food, medicine, travel, etc. And they can't leave the territory.

That sounds to me like a prison.

How are they going to be "deprogrammed"? You just bombed the shit out of them and half of them are kids. They're going to hold no grudges and sing Kumbaya and be grateful to Israel? That's a bit delusional.

After doing that, Israel has to go in obviously to maintain law. They already control the electricity, food, medicine, travel, etc. And they can't leave the territory.

You should try prison.

And you ignore the fact that it wasn’t plausible for them to have control after they elected a terror org to govern them. No one on earth would give them full autonomy.

And they’d certainly have more freedoms than they had under Hamas rule.

You should try prison.

And you ignore the fact that it wasn’t plausible for them to have control after they elected a terror org to govern them. No one on earth would give them full autonomy.

And they’d certainly have more freedoms than they had under Hamas rule.

Yea bomb the shit out of them and then give them more freedoms than they've ever had. The local populace will love them.

<seedat>

Yea bomb the shit out of them and then give them more freedoms than they've ever had. The local populace will love them.

<seedat>

Yeah, bomb the shit out of Hamas and have them capitulate, which will demoralize the Gazans and have them think twice about pulling off some stupid shit like 10/7 again.

Thousands and thousands and thousands of children like him. But hey it's social media so @Blayt7hh don't give a fuck or more precisely he uses this excuse to absolutely dgaf about all the insane suffering of Palestinians and call it necessary because he's an hypocrite. While keep saying "but Oct 7th I saw video" yeah video from social media too. Hypocrites don't care about contradicting themselves.

Hey genocide supporter @Blayt7hh what do you have to say about the thousands babies that have been orphaned and starved like this one ? nothing cause you dgaf about Palestinians yeah that's right bitch

Hey genocide supporter @Blayt7hh what do you have to say about the thousands babies that have been orphaned and starved like this one ? nothing cause you dgaf about Palestinians yeah that's right bitch

Whenever a picture is posted of a dead or suffering Palestinian child, I see a victim of Hamas.

Anything to absolve israel of any crimes they commit is it ? Even mindfucking yourself. Yeah u right when Israeli drop bombs on civilians and put chairs on hills to witness it and cheer on it it's not their fault. They just choose the location, armed the bomb, dropped the bomb, had it exploded on top of civilians but hey it's not Israel.

fuck off there with your lazy justification of genocide

Israel is 'going in' to settle gaza and the WB once all the non-jews are gone.

The question is how and when all the non-jews get gone. Sad and awful but real.

Thousands and thousands and thousands of children like him. But hey it's social media so @Blayt7hh don't give a fuck or more precisely he uses this excuse to absolutely dgaf about all the insane suffering of Palestinians and call it necessary because he's an hypocrite. While keep saying "but Oct 7th I saw video" yeah video from social media too. Hypocrites don't care about contradicting themselves.

Palestinians are subhuman to these posters.

Anything to absolve israel of any crimes they commit is it ? Even mindfucking yourself. Yeah u right when Israeli drop bombs on civilians and put chairs on hills to witness it and cheer on it it's not their fault. They just choose the location, armed the bomb, dropped the bomb, had it exploded on top of civilians but hey it's not Israel.

fuck off there with your lazy justification of genocide
Never again should mean never again for everyone, but it does not to these people.

Whenever a picture is posted of a dead or suffering Palestinian child, I see a victim of Hamas.
In the WB too?

You just claimed Israel would give the people more freedom than Hamas. I'm calling bullshit.
You’re calling “bullshit” is meaningless.

You refuse to acknowledge that not a single nation would have given autonomy to Gaza after they elected a terror group dedicated to the destruction of Israel to govern. You refuse because that would put responsibility on them. Instead you’ll continuously pretend the lack of full autonomy was Israel’s fault. And put no responsibility on them. Why?

Yes, certainly Gaza would have more freedoms under Israel control than under a militant terror group that enriched themselves at the expense of their people. Especially if there’s a proven track record of peace instead of violence.

Back