HAHA Belal just called out Colby

And Colby just called the cops.
If I walk up to you on the street and knocked you out in front of your girlfriend, and when you came to you obviously could tell you couldn't kick my ass. Would you just tuck your tail and walk away? Fuk no, you would call the cops.

really funny matchup a white pride guy against a arabian guy named muhammed. lmao.
colby is such a troll that this fight would make sense. lol.

CLOTM3560_1_324_2_1508466481.jpg

Remember the Name muthafuckaz

If I walk up to you on the street and knocked you out in front of your girlfriend, and when you came to you obviously could tell you couldn't kick my ass. Would you just tuck your tail and walk away? Fuk no, you would call the cops.
Nah u would use a baseball bat like a man and not call the cops like some pussy

lol im in this fight belal vs colby lol. lmao funny matchup.
a white pride thing guy wich hates brazilian against an arabian from palestinian.

LOL thats so funny.

LOL, WHAT?!?!? Fuck that's embarrassing.

Nah u would use a baseball bat like a man and not call the cops like some pussy
You walk around with a baseball bat? I'm sorry buddy but in my book that makes you a pussy, sry.

besides, you're going to retaliate from being punched with attempted murder? lol

chicago.... GOATvington is now living in oregon. also he wouldn't do shit

You walk around with a baseball bat? I'm sorry buddy but in my book that makes you a pussy, sry.

besides, you're going to retaliate from being punched with attempted murder? lol
Well I'm not saying to crack his skull open, just crack some ribs and show him you're not scared

Back