HAHA Belal just called out Colby

His distance management and TDD are good enough to keep Colby at bay. I say Belal light him up and possibly finish him in later rounds.

Lmao well if the fight ever happens I will gladly sig/av bet you

Colby Imtellington flying back to the States as we speak to file a restraining order

They’ve gotten bored w Europe and started in the States. Downtown Manhattan a couple weeks ago, and Vegas was them as well.
they'll keep pushing and we'll have to BTFO them again 21st century crusades style, the world is getting sick of their shit I'm fairly certain

I do too, don't want to imagine a world where we somehow let backwards ass pedophile warlord "god" worshiping people somehow win the planet
don’t think they’ll ever accomplish their goal and actually win. But the way they are operating now, through the internet and independent cells and “lone wolves” influenced by them, it can’t be stopped by invading a country or dropping s bomb. Also the press and govts need to start being open and honest about shit. Or else the rest of the world won’t even know what’s going on.

You will be hanged by your own people, Nuremberg style, before that ever happens.

Muhammad wasn't a pedophile, not a warlord (whatever the fuck that means) he isn't worshipped, and nobody thinks he is a God.

I can't wait til we get to strangle your kind to death legally though.
wasn't that long ago a guy praising this non-entity blew up a concert kids were attending. was like 3 months ago

Back