Habeeb takes all this time off for Ramadan and "injuries"...

Remember these threads when King Khabib is champion.

Honestly, I'm not going to repeat myself. I said the same thing to you 3 times already and now you're saying the Ramadan never had an effect on his schedule? Dude literally stops everything for Ramadan, give me a break!
He fights right before or after every time. Like I said 3 times. It doesn't effect his activity. It's rather routine for him. I really don't get why you're so upset about this.

As long as he fights right before or after Ramadan then his activity is not impacted. Am I wrong to say this?

By fighting right before, Ramadan falls under his recovery time. Nothing lost.

By fighting right after it falls under training time. A month lost.

Seriously, I am not trying to be a dick but I really don't see the issue. You are seriously exaggerating this to be way bigger than what it is.

the current champ raqn away from the sport even though said champ never earned the title shot and talked his way into fighting the lightweight champ that was the size of a FW. We all know Conor loves to cut 50 lbs like a coward to fight the smaller guys. Just look at his skeletor weighin to see the epitome of cowardice

in the dictionary next to coward you will see this

155343_60_news_hub_multi_630x0.jpg
Conor makes weight. Khabib doesn't.
Define earned... one would argue KO'ing the most dominant FW champ ever in 13 seconds says your good enough to fight the champ who is 10 lbs heavier. It's as much of an accomplishment as anything else is.

So some of you Conor fans have a problem with Khabib taking a few months of break to heal his injury and for his religious holiday, but you are ok with Conor not defending his belt for 1.5 year even though he is perfectly healthy???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back