Habeeb takes all this time off for Ramadan and "injuries"...

Khabib would hold things up and probably not sell well. They won't keep Khabib away from a shot for much longer though.

Khabib doesn't get nearly enough shit for all of his garbage talk.
Always injured, barely fights, missing weight, not making it to fights, taking off half the year for religion (have your religion, but the rest of the division shouldn't have to work around that), and now chirps away from twitter trying to call shots.

Khabi should have been cut long ago. He's a liability if he ever wins LW title. He might be best fighter in the world but so are guys you never heard of but part of the job is showing up reliably and often so UFC makes money. Esp at the top and with a gold belt.

I would feed him Geathje thats a wrestler he wont be able to take down and has best inside fighting in division. Then he leaves on his own. This fucken Barboza fight is a gift. Easiest fight for is style.

Shut up, Habeeb, and make weight fot your next fight, whydontcha?!
uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

I went from one of the biggest Khabib fans around here.....to hating him.

I fucking hate Colon Mac, but I'm almost at the point where I'd cheer for him against Khabib.

I went from one of the biggest Khabib fans around here.....to hating him.

I fucking hate Colon Mac, but I'm almost at the point where I'd cheer for him against Khabib.
As long as the keep feeding Khabib strikers he'll win. The only good wrestler he ever fought was Tibau (a Brazilian state champion) and couldnt do shit.

Helax ppl.
Eez normal
Khabib will come back and smash.

It is ok for him to want to fight the best.
He nearly killed himself for your entertainment, obviosely he is the one who suffered most and didnt plan on this to happen.
Yes he screwed up, but i think everybody needs to chill and move on from this , too much toxic hate here.

That being said, the only right fight is Conor vs Tony. If they dont maket, then ufc is shit.

i cant stand fighter who talk trash from the sideline when you know if they miss a step coming down the stairs there gonna be out another 6 months........... I believe Belal has trained competed and won during Ramadan just schedule switched to nights you know like a professional would

Helax ppl.
Eez normal
Khabib will come back and smash.

It is ok for him to want to fight the best.
He nearly killed himself for your entertainment, obviosely he is the one who suffered most and didnt plan on this to happen.
Yes he screwed up, but i think everybody needs to chill and move on from this , too much toxic hate here.

That being said, the only right fight is Conor vs Tony. If they dont maket, then ufc is shit.
<bball1>
He nearly killed himself because he was too undisciplined to do what he needed to do to make weight, or he's too scared to fight at 170.
He didn't do shit for my entertainment. Khabib is fighting for Khabib, as all fighters fight for themselves, first and foremost

As long as the keep feeding Khabib strikers he'll win. The only good wrestler he ever fought was Tibau (a Brazilian state champion) and couldnt do shit.
Trujillo was a 4 time all american in a div I NAIA school.

MJ was a top NJCAA wrestler.

Tibau just has crazy TDD (best in LW history) and PEDs on his side. And he could still do nothing but defend.

You're taking a lot out of context. Khabib is saying what He will do if certain fights happen. His only goal is to fight for 219. He's just hoping for a chance to fight Tony.

It's now or never for him. Hopefully he fights in December and then again in the Summer.
Summer? But what about Rrrramadan? If he's going to be fasting for a month he won't be fighting in July or August.

Summer? But what about Rrrramadan? If he's going to be fasting for a month he won't be fighting in July or August.
He didn't fight in that time frame because he was undergoing surgery.

If i was a fighter i would never agree to fight Khabib. Dude never shows up

Back