Habeeb takes all this time off for Ramadan and "injuries"...

Downward Spiral

Cult of Personality
@Orange
Reaction score
If he gets KO'd it's gonna be like Hendo/Bisping & Rousey/Holm for me. I can't stand this guy.

I can't stand him either! He takes a ton of time off when he could be fighting and proving himself. But when the rest of the division passes him by, suddenly he wants to pick up right where he left off? He's the personification of entitlement.

At this point he should be fighting the bottom third of the top-15 on the prelims

Why anyone wants this guy to be champ is beyond me. He demands at least four months to train for a fight, won't fight or train during Ramadan, which is a month every year his fights need to be scheduled around. And he's extremely injury prone on top of that.

Work out how often he would be defending.

He gives Cain Velasquez a run for his money in the inactivity department, for sure.

Khabib has 1 top 5 win, more than 3 years ago. And 3 top 10 wins, only 1 of which was in the last 3 years. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a title shot. That being said, "deserves" isn't necessarily a deciding factor.

It's now or never for him. Hopefully he fights in December and then again in the Summer.

Lol, he beat Horcher and MJ in the last 3 years. Even Gaethje is more deserving since he beat MJ more recently.

Nothing worse than someone who repeatedly talks shit and doesn't even show up to his own fights. His sense of entitlement makes Cyborg look like a charity case.

The ONLY reason this guy has fans is because Sherdog is ridiculously pro anything Russian.

Last edited:
Conor is number one bullshit duck. Hello to all my fans out there.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/khabib-nurmagomedov-trying-to-block-conor-mcgregor-vs-tony-ferguson

And this fool still thinks he gets to decide who fights who, and that he's worthy of a title fight, even on an interim level? Puh-leeze! The man couldn't even make weight in his previous attempt to fight! And now suddenly wants to put Tony's title fight againt Conor McGregor on ice because he thinks he deserves something? Habeeb is delusional.
Who the fuck is Habeeb?

WASTELAND

The thing is, my brother in law works with muslims. They all go to fucking work during ramadan, they can't afford to take off 3 weeks every year. This is the real world. But unfortunately Khabib is a hardliner. Not only does he take the 3 weeks off, he takes like a month before and like 2 months after it just to recover starving himself for 3 weeks. Ugh. That by definition is a cult. I dont see Christians or Jews doing that crap. Rules are during Ramadan you can only eat early in the morning before sunrise and sundown. You can't even have water. Yet plenty of muslims I know cheat on this. Khabib is on another level. Wouldnt be surprised if he joined a terror group in the future. Dead serious.

So much potential, but it's hard to be a fan since he barely fights anymore.

I can't stand him either! He takes a ton of time off when he could be fighting and proving himself. But when the rest of the division passes him by, suddenly he wants to pick up right where he left off? He's the personification of entitlement.
Exactly! His attitude makes me like him less and less

Back