Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

Empty seats.

Fuck this asshole too. @Burning Hammer @Contra-dictator @silicavaginitis @ripskater

qWQCtwj.jpg

Kaepernick didn't understand his job. The whole point of the NFL is to make money through advertisements. Does sideshow kaepernick think selling tickets makes him his 7 figures a year???

Kaepernick can't be Malcom X and sell you Budweiser. How did that idiot not realize what he was jeopardizing? Well now he can go be Malcom X and fight his crusade off somewhere where people don't have to listen to his shit. Maybe Sideshow Kaepernick should have registered for a username here and post libtard threads all while keeping his salary.

If I was his dad I would be disappointed in him.

Might be a rare opinion, but I feel the media is in some part responsible for Kaep not getting signed. Simply because its constantly been a topic of discussion surrounding him staying out of the league. If this were as news worthy, I feel owners would be less likely to see him as a distraction.

That's a maybe.

He definitely helped and lied about it though.

Helped? By staying in the limo and not getting involved?

Sure, he lied to the cops but came clean pretty quick and both sides of the story were told by people who said Ray was in the car.

Some idiots wanted to fight his boys, and his boys brought knives to the fight and killed some fools. Nobody even got charged with the deaths.

Can we stop the Kapernick shit. He opted out of his contract. If he wanted to fucking play he would not have opted out,
It would be like me bitching about being fired when I never showed up to work.

I think it's very unfortunate (for him) that he's not paid for social media/forum attention

you don't know if he is, or isn't.

but with all his notoriety, i would not be surprised at all to see that he draws a paycheck from an organization like share blue.

also he seems to be donating hundreds of thousands of dollars every week to various charities. where is that money coming from?

kaepernick seems to hang out in an elite zionist circle of entertainers.

to me he just seems like the simp that the CFR is using to attack masculinity by going after the NFL.

Helped? By staying in the limo and not getting involved?

Sure, he lied to the cops but came clean pretty quick and both sides of the story were told by people who said Ray was in the car.

Some idiots wanted to fight his boys, and his boys brought knives to the fight and killed some fools. Nobody even got charged with the deaths.

Yep. That's of course what happened.

Ray is such a sweet fella. He wouldn't hurt a soul. He would just watch them be murdered and help cover it.

You're picking some hill to die on there mate. Is he your childhood hero or something?

Can we stop the Kapernick shit. He opted out of his contract. If he wanted to fucking play he would not have opted out,
It would be like me bitching about being fired when I never showed up to work.

It's more like bitching about not having a job that you aren't qualified for after you already quit it. LMAO.

But yes we are on the same page.

Kap needs a custom line of dunce caps.

Dunce Kaeps. o_O

The amount of hatred targeted towards Kaepernick is absurd. For a group of people who constantly bemoan the other side for being sensitive snowflakes, you're all sure as hell bent out of shape for harmless and irrelevant gesturing. He made his bed, unjustly got his career destroyed, now let it rest.

The hate that Kaep gets is silly. Is he a great QB? No. Is his protesting enough to keep him from a job? No.

Part of what I think stops him from being on a team is how much money he wants. Cant pay starter money to the back up QB. He isn't that much better than Gabbert who is making less than a million this year. Sure he went to the Super Bowl, but last couple of years he played poorly.

He is still better than a lot of back up qbs, but he voided his 16 million a year contract. Guess he should have rethought that.

Might be a rare opinion, but I feel the media is in some part responsible for Kaep not getting signed. Simply because its constantly been a topic of discussion surrounding him staying out of the league. If this were as news worthy, I feel owners would be less likely to see him as a distraction.
he purposefully sought this attention out when he did a public demonstration and held press conferences about it. This just flows from it. If he wasn't seeking media attention, he wouldn't have done it in the first place. All you need to do is see how Marshawn Lynch handled not standing for years and notice the difference.

call it this Chris Kluwe rule - if you are expendable, don't mouth off in public about your political opinions unless you want to get cut. The owners just aren't going to bother.

Richard Sherman and Michael Bennett are still elite and can get away with it. They should take up the mantle of lead NFL SJWs.

Back