Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

Hillary and Kaepernick should be running mates.

lol. Lewis got away with murder and the league is filled with criminals, but his GFs tweet is what did him in. Sure

lol. Lewis got away with murder and the league is filled with criminals, but his GFs tweet is what did him in. Sure
What do you think "did him in" or kept Kaep out of the league this season?

yes, because lewis has any fucking reason to lie about this at all

seems like all you have is your feelings which we all give zero fucks about

yes, piss off a person involved in potentially hiring you.....see how that goes

What do you think "did him in" or kept Kaep out of the league this season?

Not being good enough. Being a dickhead. There are probably many reasons. With the amount of convicted felons in the NFL i doubt that tweet was the sole reason.

Not being good enough. Being a dickhead. There are probably many reasons. With the amount of convicted felons in the NFL i doubt that tweet was the sole reason.
Oh sure, there was more than one reason. But I do believe nessa's tweet about NFL owners being slavemasters was the last straw for any chance he had in 2017

Co workers talked about boycotting the NFL because Kaep hasn't been signed but they all came in today talking about the games lmao

Last edited:
Kaepernick does not stand for the national anthem because of his own racism so I guess it's wash.

Finally. @Contra-dictator @Dr J @Pwent @ripskater

202034.jpg

For him it was obviously. He had to convince her parents he was a "believer" and did so by any means necessary to secure that pussy.

I'm surprised now that he's engaged to her that he actually pretends to care about his bullshit cause anymore.

And the reason he doesn't have a job now isn't because he isn't good enough to be a backup, it's because no one wants to pay that salary for him to be a back up.

Jason Whitlock called him on it beautifully a while back on some sports show on Fox.

He said he believed that Kap really sat because he was pissed about losing his job to Gabbert. When he was asked about it he made up the "protest" angle which is why he was so vague about it in the beginning. He never thought it would amount to much of anything but saw it as a play to stay relevant and to hopefully garner sympathy and parlay that into a better paycheck with a new team. That's also why he hasn't made the time to make any meaningful statements or to really take control of the media beast he created. He's too happy to let other players in the league or his gf get all the attention and ride the wave. I think he does care to some degree, which is why hes done a few things with his money to help out some people here and there, but its obvious that he didnt really want any of this shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not a Ray Lewis fan. In a perfect world, he's in jail for murder, but I was just touching upon how important he is to that organization and city.

Why would he be in jail for murder? He didn't murder anybody.

Co workers talked about boycotting the NFL because Kaep hasn't been signed but they all came in today talking about the games lmao
my best friend is legit sitting out this season due to kaepernick not being hired. He ran a fantasy league, would go to games, was big a fan as anyone. but he also is bayarea living damn near antifa level leftist who is becoming radicalized by the day. its sad to see. hes not going to watch any games untile kaep his hired. i blame his sister who he recently moved in with. She posts crazy things on facebook all day, i mean just straight up fuck all white people type stuff and america is shit etc... now my best friend seems to be heading down that road.

Empty seats.

it's the 2nd half kickoff, there are probably 30K people still queued up for the loo or a pint

I used to watch NFL all of the time and I have never seen it that empty before at that point in the game.

i guess the chargers are completely fucked, can't even sell out a 27,000-person stadium. that's lower than CFL attendance

His unwillingness to work on his mechanics is a much bigger factor.

maybe for the rest of the league, but with the Ravens specifically:

Why does Ray Lewis come on and lie then???? Why make this all up???

Directly shitting on your would be boss before getting hired.....has that EVER fucking worked???

Oh sure, there was more than one reason. But I do believe nessa's tweet about NFL owners being slavemasters was the last straw for any chance he had in 2017
I bet that Colin dude is also a dickhead behind the scenes.

Back