Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I knew it had to be racism. Yeah, he sucks now and is not worth the hassle and loss of fans. But this is THE EVIDENCE that RACISM is why he did not get signed by the Ravens

story---
But that narrative is not being bought by some in the league. Earlier this month, Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy explained that Kaepernick's play simply isn't good enough for a team to sign him considering all the "chaos" he brings; which McCoy said can tear apart a team.

And now former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the narrative, too.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend, radio host Ness Diab, decided to tweet a racist meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

"We were going to close the deal to sign him," Lewis said on Tuesday's Inside the NFL. "Steve Bisciotti said, 'I want to hear Colin Kaepernick speak to let me know that he wants to play football.'"

"And it never happens because that picture comes up the next day," added the former NFL star.

"[Kaepernick's] girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn't know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed," Lewis explained. "Steve Bisciotti has said it himself: 'How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?'"

When asked if Kaepernick would have been signed if Diab hadn't sent the racist tweet, Lewis replied:

"Then he's flying him to Baltimore. ... I am sitting with all three of them and we are all having a conversation about bringing Colin Kaepernick in."

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend's racism that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678...re-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

Oh, racist lefties!

“These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find,” Jennifer Lawrence screeched on social media. “You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!”

I think it's very unfortunate (for him) that he's not paid for social media/forum attention

Another example of a woman fucking it up.
Is it worth having a pair of tits to cup on the reg?

Told yall his woman wasnt shit.

She is the entire reason why he is in the predicament he is in.

If he were smart he'd "break up" with her then get her back mid season..

But got damn he short sighted as shit when it comes to his own self awareness.

Nessa pretty much sealed the deal that her boyfriend will never get an NFL job.

It wasn't racism, it was his own girlfriend.

What team wants to mess with Kaep now and his race baiting girlfriend calling teams owners slavemasters and his player a slave?

colin-kaepernick-lynching.jpg

Wow, the person who made this should be kneecapped.

There are so many assholes who don't know a lick about football or the NFL who are soooo sure that Kap is a "great young qb" who is being victimized by the racist NFL because he was "brave" and "took a stand" because of innacurate bullshit like this.

Kaeperdick is a bigger disgrace than Enrico Palazza!

I feel like people who look at Kap's QBR as a reference to him being better than X amount of QBs in the league don't understand football. They also don't understand what a backup QB is supposed to do and how different coaching systems work. As a lifelong 49er fan who got suckered during his dominant 2 year run, he's fucking garbage. The dude has to have an entire offense tailored around him and still sucks. Then his GF did this as if the: Castro shirt, pig cop socks, Miami dolphins hat, fucking Aldon Smith's gf(Nessa), garbage press conferences, complete lack of an actual message, etc, wasn't enough.

LOL, I like how everybody is blaming the girlfriend. Jesus H Christ.
Nobody likes watching a spoiled, pampered pro athlete that makes millions for throwing an egg shaped ball refuse to stand for the national anthem because he thinks he is being "oppressed".
It's alwaaays someone else's fault.

I knew it had to be racism. Yeah, he sucks now and is not worth the hassle and loss of fans. But this is THE EVIDENCE that RACISM is why he did not get signed by the Ravens

story---
But that narrative is not being bought by some in the league. Earlier this month, Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy explained that Kaepernick's play simply isn't good enough for a team to sign him considering all the "chaos" he brings; which McCoy said can tear apart a team.

And now former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the narrative, too.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend, radio host Ness Diab, decided to tweet a racist meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

"We were going to close the deal to sign him," Lewis said on Tuesday's Inside the NFL. "Steve Bisciotti said, 'I want to hear Colin Kaepernick speak to let me know that he wants to play football.'"

"And it never happens because that picture comes up the next day," added the former NFL star.

"[Kaepernick's] girl goes out and put out this racist gesture and doesn't know we are in the back office about to try to get this guy signed," Lewis explained. "Steve Bisciotti has said it himself: 'How can you crucify Ray Lewis when Ray Lewis is the one calling for Colin Kaepernick?'"

When asked if Kaepernick would have been signed if Diab hadn't sent the racist tweet, Lewis replied:

"Then he's flying him to Baltimore. ... I am sitting with all three of them and we are all having a conversation about bringing Colin Kaepernick in."

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend's racism that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678...re-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

Oh, racist lefties!

“These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find,” Jennifer Lawrence screeched on social media. “You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!”

879c079969691a6aeec7f8889266c5af--dallas-cowboys-isis.jpg

Maybe someday an African American can get a job playing in the NFL.

Who gives a shit? Jesus, all these shitty "See!! I WAS TOTALLY RIGHT!" threads.

What's next, we're gonna be talking about the family values of Tim Couch?

Nobody wants a backup quarterback that brings that much drama to the lockerroom. Remember that colin was a dramatic douchebag long before he became political.

70 % of the league is black, its racist as hell, why aren't there more white people?

Colin isn't on a team because his skills don't match what he wants to be paid

The man just isn't a great QB, he's very easy to figure out, so defenses will crush him every time

It's racist that I'm not signed and that Jeff Bezos hasn't given me his job yet. If racism didn't exist I would be in the NFL AND CEO of Amazon. Stupid Hitlers!!!

Back