Ha! Kaepernick not signed to team because of RACISM

All I know is I thought Alex Smith got did dirty by the Niners and Kaepernick. I gave Kaepernick the benefit of the doubt initially, but once he started sucking and trying to play Civil Rights leader, I became a Chiefs fan. It was beautiful what they did to the Patriots.

All I know is I thought Alex Smith got did dirty by the Niners and Kaepernick. I gave Kaepernick the benefit of the doubt initially, but once he started sucking and trying to play Civil Rights leader, I became a Chiefs fan. It was beautiful what they did to the Patriots.
Agree

Hmm maybe this gf is purposely trying to sabotage his career because it may end up big better for her own? Trying to figure out why she would do something so stupid.

shit, a black football player claiming racism in NFL??

shit, that's like a white guy claiming racism in the KKK

Someone will sign that America hating shit bag anyways

My guess is Dancing with the Stars.

ChuckLiddell_cowboy.jpg

My bets is the Vikings by game 6. Sammy isn't going to last that long with that offensive line.

You forgot Teddy is still there. Should be able to play in a few weeks. They've got all the mediocre QB they can afford.

Who gives a shit? Jesus, all these shitty "See!! I WAS TOTALLY RIGHT!" threads.

What's next, we're gonna be talking about the family values of Tim Couch?

I thought proof of racism affecting hiring african americans would be interesting.
Don't click on the thread and go away if you don't want to read it.

I thought proof of racism affecting hiring african americans would be interesting.
Don't click on the thread and go away if you don't want to read it.

It's a non story, bullshit, like the other 5 threads you start a day. You're clearly just making these threads to have people you agree with scream into your echo chamber.

If you mean Kap's racism then yeah, racism is indeed a factor in his plight.

What a racist asshole Kaepernick has been. And then to let it ruin his career.

LOL, I like how everybody is blaming the girlfriend. Jesus H Christ.
Nobody likes watching a spoiled, pampered pro athlete that makes millions for throwing an egg shaped ball refuse to stand for the national anthem because he thinks he is being "oppressed".
It's alwaaays someone else's fault.

Has anyone ruled out an injury yet? Are we 100% sure it started as a political protest that simply snowballed?

What if the real story that he didn't stand was that he was injured and too stiff/hurt to stand until the painkillers kicked in.

Not wanting to let out that he was injured, the guy panicked and said something along the lines of his current protest.

Then, things snowballed out of control and he was too deep to walk it back.

???????

Colin Kaepernick was once fined over $10,000 after he was accused of using a racial slur during a football game.

During a game against the Chicago Bears in 2014 — which the San Francisco 49ers lost 28-20 — a referee threw the flag on the the 28-year-old quarterback for unsportsmanlike conduct because he said Kaepernick shoved Lamarr Houston and used the N-word after one of the plays.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/t...or-allegedly-using-racial-slurs-on-the-field/

I don't believe they were going to sign him at all. It doesn't make sense to punish him for something his dumb cunt of a gf tweeted.

I don't believe they were going to sign him at all. It doesn't make sense to punish him for something his dumb cunt of a gf tweeted.
He's already poison, a liability, and dudes who dont control their women pay a price

Has anyone ruled out an injury yet? Are we 100% sure it started as a political protest that simply snowballed?

What if the real story that he didn't stand was that he was injured and too stiff/hurt to stand until the painkillers kicked in.

Not wanting to let out that he was injured, the guy panicked and said something along the lines of his current protest.

Then, things snowballed out of control and he was too deep to walk it back.

???????

Did he have the black power fro the first time he kneeled? IDK but that might settle the question

He's already poison, a liability, and dudes who dont control their women pay a price

Whether he's poison or not, she's being scapegoated as the reason for not signing him. They weren't ever going to sign him. I'd like to think multi-billion dollar sports clubs put emphasis on rationality over emotions.

Whether he's poison or not, she's being scapegoated as the reason for not signing him. They weren't ever going to sign him. I'd like to think multi-billion dollar sports clubs put emphasis on rationality over emotions.
Maybe not. But it was one more straw on the pile

Back