Gunnar Nelson destroys Jouban in post-fight presser.

Gunnar Nelson did not destroy Jouban in the post-fight presser. He made a little harmless, inoffensive witty remark which lasted all of a couple of seconds during a 10-minute-long interview that never once showed disrespect for Jouban.
One spark of emotion or wit from a listless man, equates to an outrageous burst for most. My title stands as correct following your logic. Thanks.

One spark of emotion or wit from a listless man, equates to an outrageous burst for most. My title stands as correct following your logic. Thanks.
That's pretty funny. OK, you calmed me down.

Jouban: "It takes a lot of energy to be a Rockstar so I can understand why he went for the sub instead of slugging it out with me"

122110MSMO061-400x560.jpg

nelson2103009%5B1%5D.jpg
lmao stop posting these dudes, it isn't going to catch on bud.

Jouban should go to Invicta

Gunnar is a savage, when is he going to start fighting at LW?

Am I the only one who thinks he is pretty much unbeatable at LW? fight between him and Khabib would be something else.
He has said that he does not want to cut weight.
He even tried to talk Conor out of it way back

It seems to be working for him

Gunnar is a savage, when is he going to start fighting at LW?

Am I the only one who thinks he is pretty much unbeatable at LW? fight between him and Khabib would be something else.

he could def make LW, but why cut the extra weight when he's already successful at WW?

Gunnar is a very good fighter, but I think Platinum Mike is a bad matchup for him

Is OP Helwani? Stirring shit out of nowhere

he could def make LW, but why cut the extra weight when he's already successful at WW?
I think he would be undisputed champion in his own weight class, Woodley is pretty much a natural LHW or HW and he is in Gunnars weight class.

Show me a Gunnar Nelson fight with more views then this. He'll always be in the shadow of the Real Gunnar Nelson! :D

Ha ha ! That's awesome - I remember this song from back in the day, and haven't thought of it since. Thanks for reminding me of my high school days.

While we are at it, anyone with a Conor pic or Conar anything should be immediately banned.

J/K of course.

Back