Gunnar Nelson destroys Jouban in post-fight presser.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

0:40

[On pursuing submission compared to going for strikes]

Gunnar Nelson said:
"He was out. There was no need to give him a few more good punches to the face. He's a pretty guy as well. He's a model, ya know? There was no need. There's no need."

https://oddshot.tv/s/7H6h6Z

Last edited:
He said later in the same interview that he was joking...

Jouban occupies that "bruised and battered" modelling niche. he's fine.

giphy.gif

Jouban: "It takes a lot of energy to be a Rockstar so I can understand why he went for the sub instead of slugging it out with me"

122110MSMO061-400x560.jpg

nelson2103009%5B1%5D.jpg

Gunnar is a savage, when is he going to start fighting at LW?

Am I the only one who thinks he is pretty much unbeatable at LW? fight between him and Khabib would be something else.

I did shitty picking for this card but glad I called this one correctly, I like Gunnar.

Gunnar Nelson is the only thing likable about Conor McGregor

TS is part of the click bait generation and should feel bad.

Gunnar Nelson is the only thing likable about Conor McGregor
Imagine a fight between both once Khabib gets beaten?
I am a big Conor fan, I think Conor would wreck Khabib.
I could honestly see Gunnar beating him quite easily, for that reason I think Conor would never fight him tbh.

That fight has the potential to be a GOAT fight, Nelson vs McGregor for the LW belt.

Gunnar is a savage, when is he going to start fighting at LW?

Am I the only one who thinks he is pretty much unbeatable at LW? fight between him and Khabib would be something else.
And nobody would have to listen to Tony Ferguson whine anymore! this is the fight to make.
Give Gunni a tune up fight at LW against Pettis.

Regarding "Gunnar Nelson destroys Jouban in post-fight presser"...

These lying clickbaits should be reportable, and removed every time.

These lying clickbaits should be reportable, and removed every time.
welcome to sherdog post-Ronda. too bad for you if you fall for falsified quotes, out of context quotes, click-baits, joke threads, fighter bashing threads, or obvious troll/flame-bait threads, or news threads with no source.

deal with it.

however, this isn't one of those threads. you have to know Gunnar to get this joke. Dude's a brick wall. so when he cracks a joke its definitely newsworthy even if its a plain joke. coming from Gunnar, i laughed three times harder than normal especially with the zero-fucks if nobody laughs delivery.

Where is the clickbait? Savage beatdown from Gunni in the OP.
Gunnar Nelson did not destroy Jouban in the post-fight presser. He made a little harmless, inoffensive witty remark about Jouban being a model, and this lasted all of a couple of seconds during a 10-minute-long interview that never once showed disrespect for Jouban.

Back