guerrilla grappling based fighters in the UFC?

Common bro, this forum is a prominent MMA site and fighters and fight fans gather to discuss MMA. Its not impossible to imagine that people do train.
ask the majority of people here what a whizzer is and they cant tell you in the grappling part yesbut not in f2

ask the majority of people here what a whizzer is and they cant tell you in the grappling part yesbut not in f2

Its over hook, duh any person who watched a little bit of MMA would know. Like every boxing fan knows what a jab is.

Its over hook, duh any person who watched a little bit of MMA would know. Like every boxing fan knows what a jab is.
yes but again when people would argue here id ask them and they couldnt tell you what it was

yes but again when people would argue here id ask them and they couldnt tell you what it was

Real talk?

Its a simple move, like I assume Joe Rogan/Mike Goldberg have mentioned it enough to be easily understood.

Real talk?

Its a simple move, like I assume Joe Rogan/Mike Goldberg have mentioned it enough to be easily understood.
i dont understand this place people in the training forum train but f2 guys will argue with others about whos better trying to use mma math yet dont even know what a scissors sweep is ect its strange id dint even watch mma till i was a blue belt even then certain things were confusing in grappling so a person who doesn't train at all they have to black out once a grappling situation happens

i dont understand this place people in the training forum train but f2 guys will argue with others about whos better trying to use mma math yet dont even know what a scissors sweep is ect its strange id dint even watch mma till i was a blue belt even then certain things were confusing in grappling so a person who doesn't train at all they have to black out once a grappling situation happens

Its funny, when you watch UFC pre and post training. You enjoy the fights in a different way.

Pizzo is bullshido. Fake ass bullshit.

Bro he is a black belt in judo and jujitsu. He has sparring and rolling videos and teaches at MMA gyms.

Go to 4:15 to see him roll:

That video doesn't really help your case bruh

Bro he is a black belt in judo and jujitsu. He has sparring and rolling videos and teaches at MMA gyms.

Go to 4:15 to see him roll:

https://bullshido.org/Chris_Pizzo
For at least a decade, there has been this overhyped, hard sell campaign by "Lt. X", he claims to be a "former Military Intellegence officer" and "Only Because Of A Military Legal Loophole Can I Reveal The Terrifying 'Decide-Dominate-And-Destroy' Shocking Martial Arts Secret Banned By Congress That Can Transform ANY MAN (Or Woman) Into A Walking, Breathing Weapon Of Mass Destruction."

The problem is (a) a military intelligence officer would have almost NO combat experience (they don't do that, it's not part of the job) and (b) there are no military loop holes for teaching this stuff, congress has not banned it etc.

Lt. X is in fact a "composite character" i.e. made up. He is the "brain child" of Chris Pizzo and Damian Ross. Neither to the best of my knowledge are "ex Military intelligence officers", nor trained by the Military.

Bro a purple belt at my old gym rolled with him and utterly embarrassed him over and over. Bullshido doesn't respect him, his material is more hype, marketing, and black balakavas than substance. Sorry, your hero is a zero.

https://bullshido.org/Chris_Pizzo

Bro a purple belt at my old gym rolled with him and utterly embarrassed him over and over. Bullshido doesn't respect him, his material is more hype like, marketing, and black balakavas than substance. Sorry, your hero is a zero.

He is a black belt under Joe Moreira. Doesn't that make him valid at all?

Also he could have had a bad day and got owned by a really good purple belt. Maybe he was tired

He is a black belt under Joe Moreira. Doesn't that make him valid at all?

Also he could have had a bad day and got owned by a really good purple belt. Maybe he was tired

Read the update to my post, read his profile on bullshido. I don't care what color belt he has, his videos are fake. But go ahead, cook up some more excuses.

Why even bother coming here to ask about him if you've already made up your mind and put him on a pedestal? The evidence is right there. His belt may be legit but the DVDs and techniques he shills (along with the phony Lt. X) are utter crap.

Read the update to my post, read his profile on bullshido. I don't care what color belt he has, his videos are fake. But go ahead, cook up some more excuses.

Why even bother coming here to ask about him if you've already made up your mind and put him on a pedestal? The evidence is right there. His belt may be legit but the DVDs and techniques he shills (along with the phony Lt. X) are utter crap.

Why are you being so agro about this?

I saw your post and the bullshido wiki and it seems like when he was this Lt.X character he was hyping shit up and creating captivating stories about his program. He owned up to this saying he was frustrated about being stuck in New Jersey traffic so he had to create a character in order to sell his programs. Now is the programs bad? Is he not a legit grappler?

Psssh. Chris Pizzo lol. Wasn't this guy discredited years ago? His system can't hold a candle to the deadly techniques of Sensei Seagal.

tenor.gif

Why are you being so agro about this?

I saw your post and the bullshido wiki and it seems like when he was this Lt.X character he was hyping shit up and creating captivating stories about his program. He owned up to this saying he was frustrated about being stuck in New Jersey traffic so he had to create a character in order to sell his programs. Now is the programs bad? Is he not a legit grappler?

Why are you holding on to your belief system?

Did you read all the reviews? At best it's bad judo and Muay Thai.

Lemme give you a hint, if someone has to invent a persona then blatantly lie about the deadliness of the techniques ("Congress banned it!!1!1) then it's safe to say it's crap.

As far as him personally as a grappler, as I said he could be legit, but our purple embarrassed him. I've never grappled with him but that video you showed didn't show me anything resembling high level skills. For the record I'm ranked much higher than him in judo and also a bjj black belt from ultra-legit lineages.

But again, you've already made up your mind, right?

Why are you holding on to your belief system?

Did you read all the reviews? At best it's bad judo and Muay Thai.

Lemme give you a hint, if someone has to invent a persona then blatantly lie about the deadliness of the techniques ("Congress banned it!!1!1) then it's safe to say it's crap.

As far as him personally as a grappler, as I said he could be legit, but our purple embarrassed him. I've never grappled with him but that video you showed didn't show me anything resembling high level skills. For the record I'm ranked much higher than him in judo and also a bjj black belt from ultra-legit lineages.

But again, you've already made up your mind, right?

All I asked was is if there are guerrilla grapplers (Chris Pizzo students) fighting in MMA and representing his style. You came up with him being a scam artist or selling products to that effect. I saw that he has a black belt under a legit guy. Now what am I suppose to say here that is adequate for an answer?

All I asked was is if there are guerrilla grapplers (Chris Pizzo students) fighting in MMA and representing his style. You came up with him being a scam artist or selling products to that effect. I saw that he has a black belt under a legit guy. Now what am I suppose to say here that is adequate for an answer?

No, none of his students are in MMA. Reason? He looks to be a snake oil salesman.

Not all first dans can teach.

No, none of his students are in MMA. Reason? He looks to be a snake oil salesman.

Not all first dans can teach.

Is it possible to have a person who used to be full of shit ends up owning it and works towards becoming a person of substance?

I ask because you are right during his L.t X he was only orange belt fighter but now he worked towards living up to his claims.

Back