guerrilla grappling based fighters in the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am not talking about Daves Guerilla Jujitsu but Chris Pizzo's guerrilla grappling. He is supposed to be this Judoka and self-defense instructor with tons of unique grappling techniques. He is a 1st degree black belt in judo and BJJ under Joe Moreira.

Curious to know if any of his students have made it in to the MMA?

I mean, it feels like we are short on grapplers seeing Tony fight.

Came to sherdog for sherdoggers Google this for you???

Man in the day of technology like we are today you are lazy.

Or you think you fooled everyone with another gorilla jiu jitsu nick name. Joe the coke head moreria will always be the original gorilla

Came to sherdog for sherdoggers Google this for you???

Man in the day of technology like we are today you are lazy.

Or you think you fooled everyone with another gorilla jiu jitsu nick name. Joe the coke head moreria will always be the original gorilla

There is a different between a gorilla and guerrilla...

Hopefully not, more strikers needed to save the sinking ship

GSP's ape technique anyone?

You are right. So if you know that why don't you google your guerrilla fantask man and see if he has any mma fighters.

It doesn't work that way. Lots of guys train in grappling and MMA. They might have a personal insight that gives you an in-depth perspective in the training culture of MMA.

Gorilla wrestling features good top control imo.

mZLfy7L.gif

I am talking about guerrilla as in guerrilla warfare.

I am not talking about Daves Guerilla Jujitsu but Chris Pizzo's guerrilla grappling. He is supposed to be this Judoka and self-defense instructor with tons of unique grappling techniques. He is a 1st degree black belt in judo and BJJ under Joe Moreira.

Curious to know if any of his students have made it in to the MMA?

I mean, it feels like we are short on grapplers seeing Tony fight.
do you think these guys actually train? by the threads made here u should be able to see that these guys dont know fighting or martial arts outside of bruce lee films and ufc

That thread rustled some jimmies for some reason.

do you think these guys actually train? by the threads made here u should be able to see that these guys dont know fighting or martial arts outside of bruce lee films and ufc

Common bro, this forum is a prominent MMA site and fighters and fight fans gather to discuss MMA. Its not impossible to imagine that people do train.

Back