guerrilla grappling based fighters in the UFC?

Is it possible to have a person who used to be full of shit ends up owning it and works towards becoming a person of substance?

I ask because you are right during his L.t X he was only orange belt fighter but now he worked towards living up to his claims.

It is very possible and I've seen it many times. I knew a literal fedora wearing neckbeard in college who "taught himself judo." He was exposed and embarrassed several times before he finally began legit training. He's now a coach for a couple of really successful judo guys on the east coast. And even better, he doesn't wear a fedora, is clean shaven and thin, and hasn't said "m'lady" since 2002.

It is very possible and I've seen it many times. I knew a literal fedora wearing neckbeard in college who "taught himself judo." He was exposed and embarrassed several times before he finally began legit training. He's now a coach for a couple of really successful judo guys on the east coast. And even better, he doesn't wear a fedora, is clean shaven and thin, and hasn't said "m'lady" since 2002.

Fair enough, I actually agree with you and the reason I was defending him was because I learned a lot of business tactics from him. Truth is, he came clean about the whole "L.t X" thing. The whole thing was created in a new jersey traffic while being a substitute teacher and not making money. So knowing that he was an orange belt in judo, he had to become this badass mercenary martial arts extra ordinaire on paper.

He made crazy good money when he was L.t X but also felt like the next step of pretending to be martial arts master is to become a real master. I acknowledge his shenanigans but respect the fact that he worked towards becoming a legit martial artist. So in a way, he is way more respectable than the likes of Ashida Kim or that other goofball. This is because most fake martial artist remain in their delusional bubble.

Guerrilla not gorilla. That being said he is still king kong and not ding dong!

So you responded to the dude like a fuckin year later ?

It appears so.

Fair enough, I actually agree with you and the reason I was defending him was because I learned a lot of business tactics from him. Truth is, he came clean about the whole "L.t X" thing. The whole thing was created in a new jersey traffic while being a substitute teacher and not making money. So knowing that he was an orange belt in judo, he had to become this badass mercenary martial arts extra ordinaire on paper.

He made crazy good money when he was L.t X but also felt like the next step of pretending to be martial arts master is to become a real master. I acknowledge his shenanigans but respect the fact that he worked towards becoming a legit martial artist. So in a way, he is way more respectable than the likes of Ashida Kim or that other goofball. This is because most fake martial artist remain in their delusional bubble.

TBH I respect any martial art or artists willing to call bs on the mystical or tacticool side of it. So I hope he did become legit since then and if so he absolutely deserves another chance.

Guerrilla not gorilla. That being said he is still king kong and not ding dong!

It appears so.
Show me a video where he actually competes, and not bullshit rehearsed stuff posted to make himself look good.

TBH I respect any martial art or artists willing to call bs on the mystical or tacticool side of it. So I hope he did become legit since then and if so he absolutely deserves another chance.

Missed your post and to answer your question, he has become legit in a sense that he is a big promoter of judo and has shown great skills in it.

Show me a video where he actually competes, and not bullshit rehearsed stuff posted to make himself look good.

Tough guy!

I bet you think every boxing trainer is a chump because they are not former world champions themselves. I bet you think John Danaher is a chump since he has never competed in grappling.

I know you probably wont understand the magnificent articulation of his guerrilla grappling but here is a video of him showing his brilliance in this video:

Common bro, this forum is a prominent MMA site and fighters and fight fans gather to discuss MMA. Its not impossible to imagine that people do train.
I think a lot of people here put their own insecurities on other people don't worry about it

Common bro, this forum is a prominent MMA site and fighters and fight fans gather to discuss MMA. Its not impossible to imagine that people do train.

We may indeed have some guerillas in our midst.

Gorilla wrestling features good top control imo.

mZLfy7L.gif

<[analyzed}>

I think a lot of people here put their own insecurities on other people don't worry about it

I agree but it pisses me off because his behavior is embeded in hero worshipping. There are tons of fighters that are scumbags while there are sherdoggers that are legit decent human beings. No joke, I honestly think the folks that post that post in stand up and grappling forum can smoke CM Punk in a fight.

We may indeed have some guerillas in our midst.

Lol yes we may I believe it 100 percent!

Brock "Vanilla Guerilla" Lesnar

is this like, where they let you take grenades into the cage?

Well, no, not now, and likely never.

The whole meet at a certain time and fight under a mutually agreed upon rule set is in direct opposition to the guerrela ethos.

Might be a good logo for a grappling school but probably come under attack by SJW and their beef with white privilege.

Oh, no clue then.
I'm pretty sure Brock is a natural guerilla.

He is opposite of a guerilla because he doesn't have any unorthodox move set but he is a gorilla because he has that animalistic strength with his simplistic skillset.

is this like, where they let you take grenades into the cage?

No sir, this has nothing to do with grenades. Its using moves, skills and strategy to give you or your team a unique advantage.

Well, no, not now, and likely never.

The whole meet at a certain time and fight under a mutually agreed upon rule set is in direct opposition to the guerrela ethos.

I understand but from that time frame you can for sure manifest tactics or technique to overcome a conventional disadvantage.

Yes the best number 1 in the world!

Back