GSP's coach wants Floyd Mayweather vs Georges St-Pierre fight

Lol, FMM wins.
Every MMA fighters dream, a million dollar paycheck. smh

gsp-firas-ufc-202.png

“I want Georges to fight Mayweather,” Firas Zahabi said. “I keep bothering Georges ‘you fight Mayweather, you fight him’. He’s like ‘it’s crazy’. I know it’s crazy.”

“They’ll fight at a catch weight. Do you think Mayweather is worried about being concussed? He’s fought all the top punchers in the world. He’s just going to have to worry about Georges’ volume and reach but he can handle himself and Georges can handle himself. But the whole world is going to tune into that one,” Zahabi said.

“I’m like ‘Georges do it’ but Georges doesn’t want to fight a smaller guy, doesn’t want to call out a smaller guy,” Zahabi said. So it’s going to have to come from Mayweather. It’s going to have to come from him.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/georges-st-pierre/coach-wants-georges-st-pierre-to-fight-floyd-mayweather/
That's a No from me, dawg.

dc25f1308aba68a8b5b9dc09a795c413.gif
For God sakes mma "Leave Floyd Alone"..! Make your own money...

I feel like people are going to call him out until father time has diminished him to a "defeatable" level, and then claim they defeated the greatest boxer..
Sounds like Calzaghe

Can't even imagine GSP trying to hype a fight with Floyd, that would be hard to listen to...

giphy.gif

LOL

Did you just tap to strikes?

Not surprised considering who your hero is.

What is your MMA record? I go back to one of the tough guys on TUF season 12 that told the house "Choke me out, I don't tap out"

As soon as the choke was in he be a tapping..

Troll a little less son..

What is your MMA record? I go back to one of the tough guys on TUF season 12 that told the house "Choke me out, I don't tap out"

As soon as the choke was in he be a tapping..

Troll a little less son..
GOATs don’t tap to strikes.

It’s as simple as that.

GOATs don’t tap to strikes.

It’s as simple as that.

Thanks for the tip. Did you get that out of the official handbook or something? BJ Penn said something like that. He thought it was more manly to quit in his corner than to keep facing the coward that tapped to strikes..

Every single athlete in boxing, MMA, kickboxing, baseball, football, soccer, swimming, track and field, hot dog eating, pizza tossing etc. wants to fight Floyd

Hell I wanna fight Floyd

Biggest payday of your life

You are the MVP :)

Dude I’d fight Mayweather for that payday

the fight might work...

1) according to 50 cent Floyd is hurting for money, right now.

2) GSP arguably currently is the GOAT MMA fighter!!! While Floyd is the best of this generation!!!

3) The danger element for floyd is that he is fighting his biggest/heaviest opponent ever and a true athlete unlike Connor who gasses in all the championship rounds...

4) Also There would be the storyline of freddy roach to add to it...

5) Peeps have extreme thirst for big events that are out of this world!!! peeps dont give a damn about merit, peeps want big events with good storylines, big news coverage and hype. and obviously we want some sense of danger. Mayweather showed that he is willing to let himself get hit by MMA fighters to make the fight fun and mayweather showed he is willing to fight toe to toe vs MMA-fighters :)

last but not least im buying that PPV :)

What a pathelogical liar. Ignored from now on. Done with your shit.

Cry me a river cry baby. Go report users and behave like a total troll.
You can't argue, you can't live with disagreement, all you do is spew hatred and vitriol in these forums.

You can't accept that GSP is barely a top-10 GOAT and throws tantrums like a little toddler.

Cry me a river cry baby. Go report users and behave like a total troll.
You can't argue, you can't live with disagreement, all you do is spew hatred and vitriol in these forums.

You can't accept that GSP is barely a top-10 GOAT and throws tantrums like a little toddler.

GSP is barely top 10? Virtually every single MMA reporter, fighter, commentator you name it regards him as top three if not the greatest. So speak for yourself on that one. That is the equivalent of saying Michael Jordan is barely in the top 10 in NBA history. Truly hilarious my friend.

GSP is barely top 10? Virtually every single MMA reporter, fighter, commentator you name it regards him as top three if not the greatest. So speak for yourself on that one. That is the equivalent of saying Michael Jordan is barely in the top 10 in NBA history. Truly hilarious my friend.
Comparing Jordan to cherry picking GSP

BE2A4223-CA17-4ECC-B110-18506AA19E00.gif

sorry gsp no red panty night for you.
nobody wants to see that shit after the conor debacle.

Back