GSP's coach wants Floyd Mayweather vs Georges St-Pierre fight

Doesn't want to call out the smaller guy? Wasn't GSP pushing for a fight with Khabib?

Khabib was and GSP was entertaining the idea. Plus khabib and GSP are similar in size.

Wouldn't GSP weight too much for that? That'd be a big cut.

GSP is amazing no doubt but I really don't see him selling a fight with mayweather that great.

So much GSP hate in here. It's not his fault your favorite fighter popped for peds.

Last edited:
You have probably never even seen a GGG fight. MAYBE the Canelo fight
You don’t know shit about me, cross eyed clown. I farted out more at Rising Sun Boxing then you could ever pretend to know.

You don’t know shit about me, cross eyed clown. I farted out more at Rising Sun Boxing then you could ever pretend to know.

I know you are full of shit and know nothing about Boxing. Typical MMA fan trying to sound like he knows what he is talking about by mentioning GGG. Let me guess, you also are a "fan" of Lomachenko

I noticed that you resort to that everytime you lose an argument. Multiple times a day.

Almost like you try to convince yourself.
Pro MMA fighters confirmed what we already know. That Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP and it wasn’t close.

Seems like you’re the one doing the convincing.

didnt GSP fought pretty much everyone @ 170??? he took A BREAK WHEN HENDRICKS REFUSED TESTING...
GSP’s title reign was filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

The first fighter he fought who had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

GSP retired when the competition started to get well rounded. That’s the reason he’s currently ducking Woodley and ducked Lawler.

GSP is barely top 10? Virtually every single MMA reporter, fighter, commentator you name it regards him as top three if not the greatest. So speak for yourself on that one. That is the equivalent of saying Michael Jordan is barely in the top 10 in NBA history. Truly hilarious my friend.
LOL, no. MJ is a legit basketball player who never ran away from challenged or cherry picked his opponents. He also played against all comers and didn't hide in some weaker league.

GSP did the opposite of all that.

Barely top-10.

I love how people are bashing GSP when he is the one who said no he doesn't want this fight, Firas wants it so he gets his payday.

Goats dont get caught, and tap, to a flying sub.

Yes they do. Anderson is the GOAT and was caught to a flying sub when he had no ground game. It's learning the ground game and subbing rasslers that makes him even more GOAT.

GSP #10. Be happy with that. It's good for a canadian.

I noticed that you resort to that everytime you lose an argument. Multiple times a day.

Almost like you try to convince yourself.

Why aren't you using your alt-accounts anymore? You should log in as perrichet or ujustgotchaeled, those were cool versions of your trolling.

Pro MMA fighters confirmed what we already know. That Anderson, Fedor, Jones > GSP and it wasn’t close.

Seems like you’re the one doing the convincing.

Yeah stick to that 3 years old poll conducted by brazillian media. If that can make you feel better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back