GSP's coach wants Floyd Mayweather vs Georges St-Pierre fight

GSP wanting to fight a 140 lb man?!?!?

wh7a_T.gif

Yeah stick to that 3 years old poll conducted by brazillian media. If that can make you feel better.
Try again. The poll contained fighters from all over the world. Don’t be upset that pro MMA fighters consider Anderson to be greater than GSP.

Yeah stick to that 3 years old poll conducted by brazillian media. If that can make you feel better.
LOL, you are so dumb. The poll had fighter from all over the world....aham, from both US and Brazil, the two countries that produce most of the fighters anyways. And some other nationalities.

So...is this your @Perrichet moment: discrediting something because it comes from "Brazil"? You might as well not follow MMA at all: you realize where it came from right?

I'll take their word over a Canadian's on the subject any day.

LOL, no. MJ is a legit basketball player who never ran away from challenged or cherry picked his opponents. He also played against all comers and didn't hide in some weaker league.

GSP did the opposite of all that.

Barely top-10.

Tell me who in the MMA World would ever say GSP is not in the very least top 5 all time in MMA? Give me a name who is it? Everyone speaks of GSP with the utmost respect. From fighters, to coaches, to MMA Media to commentators. You can troll, but sometime it just gets sad and funny son..

Tell me who in the MMA World would ever say GSP is not in the very least top 5 all time in MMA? Give me a name who is it? Everyone speaks of GSP with the utmost respect. From fighters, to coaches, to MMA Media to commentators. You can troll, but sometime it just gets sad and funny son..

Plenty of people. A fighter who had no finishes between 2009 and 2017 does not belong in the GOAT talk.

Plenty of people. A fighter who had no finishes between 2009 and 2017 does not belong in the GOAT talk.

Plenty of people Ha? So you don’t have any names to put on it. Great thank you for that. I appreciate it.

Huge gsp fan here but this is confusing

McGregor fought mayweather at 154 pounds and GSP wants to fight khabib at 155 pounds

They are too many to name. You can do your own homework.

Top-10 is ok for a Canadian.

There are people who don't even have him in the top 100 (seriously, go to any bar and ask around), and people who have him at number 1 (different people in the same bar). And both are okay, because GOAT is completely subjective.

Me, I have him in the top four along with Fedor, Jones and Anderson. But that's just me. I have no problem with someone else saying he's barely in the top thousand. Because people have strange tastes - you only have to look at some of the junk people eat to know that.

There are people who don't even have him in the top 100 (seriously, go to any bar and ask around), and people who have him at number 1 (different people in the same bar). And both are okay, because GOAT is completely subjective.

Me, I have him in the top four along with Fedor, Jones and Anderson. But that's just me. I have no problem with someone else saying he's barely in the top thousand. Because people have strange tastes - you only have to look at some of the junk people eat to know that.

I eat McDonalds whenever I travel!

Back