GSP said Bisping was his toughest opponent

You are explaining ways Bisping could be GSP's toughest fight. he explained, correctly imo, that Hendricks was GSP's toughest opponent. Obviously, your opponent is the biggest factor in how tough a fight is, but there's no reason why a lesser opponent under tough circumstances couldn't be a bigger challenge than facing a better opponent under fortuitous circumstances.

I like Bisping, even if it is a bit begrudgingly. But he's not close to the best name on GSP's resume.

It isnt Subjective though..... Bisping was according to the man who fought him his toughest fight. What you think or how you rank his opponents means fuck all.

GSP would know how GSP feels. Fuck me how can people be this stupid?

Bisping destroys any version of Johnny sorry.

Best Bisping was arguebly the guy that Murked Cung Lee .

You put that Bisping in vs Johnny who barely lost/won vs GSP (who looked to be having an off night btw) and Johnny gets Finished by Bisping.

It isnt Subjective though..... Bisping was according to the man who fought him his toughest fight. What you think or how you rank his opponents means fuck all.

GSP would know how GSP feels. Fuck me how can people be this stupid?
You're a bit worked up about this. It's not other people being stupid, it's that you seem to be ignorant that GSP has a habit of calling many fighters his toughest fight. He's trying to praise Bisping, because GSP is a nice guy. Also, I'm not anti-Bisping. That was a great win by GSP.

Back