GSP said Bisping was his toughest opponent

GSP said that about

Fitch
Hardy
Shields
Hendricks
Etc..

He is a nice guy..

Makes sense. Bisping is a former 205'er. I'm sure Michael Bisping hits a whole lot harder than most welterweights, even if he's not considered a power puncher.
This. Ppl just like to discredit everyone's wins while ignoring context

Fighter who actually fought the guys says he was his toughest fight. But random sherdope knows better....

Age ringrust motivation etc play a part as well. All sort of factors effect how tough a fight is.

You are explaining ways Bisping could be GSP's toughest fight. he explained, correctly imo, that Hendricks was GSP's toughest opponent. Obviously, your opponent is the biggest factor in how tough a fight is, but there's no reason why a lesser opponent under tough circumstances couldn't be a bigger challenge than facing a better opponent under fortuitous circumstances.

I like Bisping, even if it is a bit begrudgingly. But he's not close to the best name on GSP's resume.

He said that in terms of the ability to absorb damage and keep fighting. Bisping was the most DURABLE he's faced.

GSP is NOT a MW.

GSP haters =

giphy.gif
If Bisping was the most durable how was he able to finish him but not the previous 10 fights vs WW? Hendricks beat GSP and the pictures post fight have a lot of evidence towards that.

Johnny got merked against the MW's very own Homer Simpson

GSP also said Fitch was his toughest opponent and we all saw how he handled him.

I'd imagine it was.
First fight back/ moving up a division and fighting the MW champ

Does this confirm to GSP fans that Whittaker really would've smashed him? And it's smart that he vacated to the real king so quickly
Huge GSP fan, but Whittaker likely would have beaten him soundly in his post-prime state.

GSP had the hardest time with Bisping mostly from the size difference. Very hard to hold someone down that much bigger than you.

Exactly. So why do people believe he could beat Whittaker/Romero/Rockhold?
I don’t think anybody thinks he can beat Romero or rockhold.but he might have a slight chance against Whittaker I believe.

GSP trying to make his resume look good

He was talking like Bisping is a GOAT

Fighter who actually fought the guys says he was his toughest fight. But random sherdope knows better....

Age ringrust motivation etc play a part as well. All sort of factors effect how tough a fight is.
This is what I think he meant. Coming back after a long layoff and fighting up in weight may have made the fight much harder than a fight 5 years ago at WW, even if Bisping himself wasn’t more skilled than GSP’s WW opponents.

Why people after all these years still can’t see through GSP’s transparent fraudulence is beyond me.

He’s probably the biggest double-talker in the history of the sport.

Thank God Dana sees him for what he really is.

Last edited:
I love GSP, but how anybody puts any stalk in what he says is beyond me. He is by the book, don't upset any feathers every time he talks. Every fight is his toughest.

I don’t think anybody thinks he can beat Romero or rockhold.but he might have a slight chance against Whittaker I believe.
As of now it's...

Whittaker > Yoel > Rockhold > GSP

But you believe

Yoel > Rockhold > GSP > Whittaker

He answered that question in 3 different ways. He was polite and his answers were well reasoned out. Quit being a bunch of little bitches.

Also, nice misleading thread TS you fuckin chode.

Back