GSP said Bisping was his toughest opponent

He answered that question in 3 different ways. He was polite and his answers were well reasoned out. Quit being a bunch of little bitches.

Also, nice misleading thread TS you fuckin chode.
Misleading how?

Bisping was turning the fight in his favour. GSP had to finish when he had the opportunity.
Wonder if bisping regrets going for the kill the way he did.

Gsp slowed so hard it was nuts.

Of course he would say that. He probably feels humiliated for taking Bisping belt and looking bad in the first round

Does this confirm to GSP fans that Whittaker really would've smashed him? And it's smart that he vacated to the real king so quickly
Actually, i'm pretty sure he said Condit was his toughest fight recently in an interview.

Bisping might have been his biggest challenge though. 4 years off, moving up..

Either way, try harder.

Actually, i'm pretty sure he said Condit was his toughest fight recently in an interview.

Either way, try harder.
The toughest guy hes ever fought was Bisping, which sums up his fight history. Were not talking about his toughest fight, toughest opponent.

The toughest guy hes ever fought was Bisping, which sums up his fight history. Were not talking about his toughest fight, toughest opponent.
So? Bisping is in fact one of the most durable fighters out there. What's your deal?

Bisping is a larger fighter, extremely well rounded, as durable as they come with a great gas tank. He’s been in the top ten of the MW division for over a decade. That is the guy you are trying to use to prove that GSP has fought weak competition?

You’re sounding pretty stupid right now

Either way, try harder.
Yeah he said that also in the interview the TS is pulling this from. He also said BJ was the toughest guy he fought in the sense that he was the most skilled. TS is being a chode and singling out Bisping to try and make it sound like GSP is confirming he never fought anyone tough. It’s weird, silly and a little sad

bullshitt!!! hes trying to convince people that he didnt cherry pick the easiest MW fight he'll ever have..

Does this confirm to GSP fans that Whittaker really would've smashed him? And it's smart that he vacated to the real king so quickly
Biggest opponent. No way that's the best fighter he's faced.

Yeah he said that also in the interview the TS is pulling this from. He also said BJ was the toughest guy he fought in the send that he was the most skilled. TS is being a chode and singling our Bisping to try and make it sound like GSP is confirming he never fought anyone tough. It’s weird, silly and a little sad
Thanks for the clarification, I didn't remember all of it.

Also agree with your statement on TS.

He says that about every single fucking guy he fights. Every one of them!:rustled:

And that was a softened up Bisping who just got destroyed by two senior citizens he should have lost to, a Bisping who had one foot out of the sport and was realistically barely the #8 best MW in the world.

The entire top 7, maybe 10 would have completely destroyed GSP if he didn't run away like he ran away from a Hendricks rematch.

In case people forgot, GSP will always say that his last opponent was the toughest.

Whoever says otherwise of their last opponent doesn’t understand value.

Ok ok, George we get it. You are scared shitless of fighting real MW who would KTFO you inside 2 rounds so you need to make excuses.

Derp, Bisping was my hardest fight.

Last edited:
Bisping is a tough fight fp
GSP trying to make his resume look good

He was talking like Bisping is a GOAT

Bisping has an arguement however slight that he is the MW Goat.

You are explaining ways Bisping could be GSP's toughest fight. he explained, correctly imo, that Hendricks was GSP's toughest opponent. Obviously, your opponent is the biggest factor in how tough a fight is, but there's no reason why a lesser opponent under tough circumstances couldn't be a bigger challenge than facing a better opponent under fortuitous circumstances.

I like Bisping, even if it is a bit begrudgingly. But he's not close to the best name on GSP's resume.

Bisping destroys any version of Johnny sorry.

Back