GSP proved that he is somehow guilty...

So GSP ate a ton of food before a photo shoot knowing he would look like that during the shoot? Did that same food give him injection marks?

gspdimples.jpg

Did GSP also eat a ton of food before a sparring session? Weird GSP always seems to look preggo for some reason. Almost like he has HGH gut.

282008g.jpg

HGH gut is caused by enlarged internal organs and doesn't get smaller at different times in the day or on different days. GSP's gut shrunk back to normal all the time.. Conspiracy theory disproved.

That's just a bump. Conspiracy theory disproved.

People like you are fucking idiots.

You do arm chair diagnosis. If anything you said had relevance, we wouldn't need USADA.
Why are people so adverse to seeing what's obvious and in their faces. How many other fighters and top athlete's need to get busted and show the obvious signs before the general public wakes up.

Why are people so adverse to seeing what's obvious and in their faces. How many other fighters and top athlete's need to get busted and show the obvious signs before the general public wakes up.

How does other fighters getting busted incriminate GSP?

Sure. Jones just has lipoma's as well. Yeah, those injection marks are on his abdomen just like most MMA fighters who take gear but it's not a coincidence that GSP has them in the same place however.

2guxqmb.jpg

Let's not forget that they're both on the same team.

Also, the cause of these lipoma's are family history, obesity, and lack of exercise. GSP is definitely crossed off on the lack of exercise and obesity section. So let me guess the guy just has a family history of lioma's? lol.
Could also be caused by soft tissue trauma, like getting kicked and punched, and has a genetic link
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17553055

A lot of your "proof" is conjectural and stupid, like his "HGH gut" which you still dodge my question on why it subsides if it was internal organ growth

sprinkle in a bunch of "lols" in my posts so I speak your langauge, and some animated gifs so the likes come streaming in

Because idiots like you aren't even consistent with your own theories. You destroy your own relevance.

You're sitting here making posts about GSP and Jones both having bumps on their stomach, and using Jones' failed tests to somehow confirm that GSP must be using too.

Except Jones failed both times for orally ingested steroids. So assuming he was 100% cheating, what he failed for wasn't something he was injecting. So those lumps Jones had could actually have been something natural. There are plenty of natural reasons as to why bumps may be visible on the body of someone who is walking around at 6% body fat, and by the same token, are totally unrelated to his actual steroid use.

You steroid armchair doctors will literally weave a narrative from random details, grabbing whatever random facts fit the outcome you want.

USADA is in there for a reason, and it's clearly working. And guys got caught for HGH before USADA ever showed up. Let them do their job. You just sound like an idiot conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
I've posted multiple times before about what lipomas are, how they occur, when they occur, etc. etc. I even posted pictures showing that Conor has the "lumps" and so do many other fighters (even Diaz has what could also be one).

As someone else already pointed out in this thread, lipomas are generally caused by trauma, and most noticeable in people that frequently cut weight to <10% bodyfat, i.e. fighters.

i_love_lipomas_classic_thong.jpg

How does other fighters getting busted incriminate GSP?

You didn't answer my first question. Are you a fan of GSP?

Second, you decided to reply to a post I was making to someone else that was simply asking why are people so blinded to the possibility of fighter A using roids when they have all the signs of roids use and other top athletes have tested positive.

To add to that, no one said that other athletes alone getting busted incriminates GSP. What incriminates GSP is the injection marks that are constantly on his stomach, and the enlarged abdomen region that he usually has even in mid kick.

282008g.jpg

You didn't answer my first question. Are you a fan of GSP?

Sure, I like the guy. Think his fights have been boring as fuck for the last several years of his previous title reign and think he's a terrible actor, but he represents the sport well.

Second, you decided to reply to a post I was making to someone else that was simply asking why are people so blinded to the possibility of fighter A using roids when they have all the signs of roids use and other top athletes have tested positive.

To add to that, no one said that other athletes alone getting busted incriminates GSP. What incriminates GSP is the injection marks that are constantly on his stomach, and the enlarged abdomen region that he usually has even in mid kick.

282008g.jpg

How many breaths do you think GSP takes while any given workout session is being filmed? If he breathes abdominally, stills like this aren't the least bit out of the ordinary. Where's the whole clip for each of these "HGH gut" stills you've posted? I'll actually take a look at those if you post them.

A bump on his stomach? Who knows? Could be anything.

Because idiots like you aren't even consistent with your own theories. You destroy your own relevance.

You're sitting here making posts about GSP and Jones both having bumps on their stomach, and using Jones' failed tests to somehow confirm that GSP must be using too.

Except Jones failed both times for orally ingested steroids. So assuming he was 100% cheating, what he failed for wasn't something he was injecting. So those lumps Jones had could actually have been something natural. There are plenty of natural reasons as to why bumps may be visible on the body of someone who is walking around at 6% body fat, and by the same token, are totally unrelated to his actual steroid use.

You steroid armchair doctors will literally weave a narrative from random details, grabbing whatever random facts fit the outcome you want.

USADA is in there for a reason, and it's clearly working. And guys got caught for HGH before USADA ever showed up. Let them do their job. You just sound like an idiot conspiracy theorist.

You do realize that just because someone gets caught for one steroid does not mean that's the only thing they were taking right?

So just because Jones got caught for an oral steroid does not mean he got caught for whatever else he was using. Also, Jones first bust wasn't even for roids it was for something masks roids. So we don't know what he was taking the first time.

If I'm an "arm chair steroid doctor" then so are you we're both discussing the same thing and neither of us are really doctors. All I'm doing is looking at the evidence and all the warning signs and it's CLEAR that GSP is using gear.

You do realize that just because someone gets caught for one steroid does not mean that's the only thing they were taking right?

So just because Jones got caught for an oral steroid does not mean he got caught for whatever else he was using. Also, Jones first bust wasn't even for roids it was for something masks roids. So we don't know what he was taking the first time.

If I'm an "arm chair steroid doctor" then so are you we're both discussing the same thing and neither of us are really doctors. All I'm doing is looking at the evidence and all the warning signs and it's CLEAR that GSP is using gear.

No shit he can be taking multiple. But it shows that your "injection" theory is horse shit. Jones has popped for as many things as anyone and none of them ever had anything to do with injections. Who cares if the first time was estrogen, it was still oral. Not injected.

Anderson was supposedly a guy injecting, that people assumed because they have a video of him with needles in the background. And he's failed for roids. So, why doesn't he have bumps? I mean, your evidence is so disjointed you can't take anything you say seriously. Based on everything you've said so far, it's clear you have a limited understanding of HGH, and how it relates to any of this. Furthermore, your "evidence", like your injection marks, has NOTHING to verify it as true as I just pointed out. It's 100% assumption.

And you're a fucking idiot if you think I'm an armchair doctor. I'm literally saying it's stupid as shit for Sherdog to draw any conclusions, and to sit back and let USADA to their job given how many people they've busted. And I'm calling you an idiot for your examples, because they are terribly constructed and you ultimately keep falling back to hypotheticals to try and make a point.

@Scyther Logic right here:

Nick Diaz stomach bumps. Roids. Bonus points, same place as GSP and Jones.

upload_2017-11-18_0-5-57.png

Conor. Bumps. Roids.

upload_2017-11-18_0-7-23.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hendricks-stpierre-2.jpg

ufc158_12_gsp_diaz_69-jpg.png

Compare the muscles in those pics!

He went on twitter and showed his VADA test results in his last fight before retiring! Guess what, he was beat up pretty badly and many believed he lost! I wasn't impressed by his performance! So, why did he look that bad once tested? Did his latest blood work return yet? Just curious? You ask yourself this question before attacking me!

On the contrary. He was fighting a pre-USADA Hendricks,

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

hendricks-stpierre-2.jpg

ufc158_12_gsp_diaz_69-jpg.png

Compare the muscles in those pics!

He went on twitter and showed his VADA test results in his last fight before retiring! Guess what, he was beat up pretty badly and many believed he lost! I wasn't impressed by his performance! So, why did he look that bad once tested? Did his latest blood work return yet? Just curious? You ask yourself this question before attacking me!

He looks exactly the same in those pictures.

Maybe he was taking a big breath while training hard to 10-0 in championship fights. (You pansy)

If his internal organs are expanded by HGH use why aren't they like that in the two pics you posted in your OP?

Maybe he has anterior pelvic tilt and when those pictures were taken he was bloated, breathing out etc?
GxOyB2t.jpg

This would explain the riddum

Back