GSP proved that he is somehow guilty...

GSP is entitled to the benefit of the doubt.

TS just proved he’s a moron of the highest caliber

TS just proved he’s a moron of the highest caliber
tenor.gif

OP ur mom is not chaste, just ask uncle Spitfire3000

UbuIyG4.gif

now gibs them likes

o1B4r.gif

srokr6W.gif

I sort of don't want to say anything because I think the TS might be special, in the Olympic kind of way.

But I know a lot of challenged people. And I know they wouldn't make such dumb posts.

gsp has been in the usada testing pool since 2016... posters here get dumber every day

I think most people on here "somehow" agree that TS is a moron. When you use "somehow" as some sort of proof or incriminating evidence of something you "believe" to be true, you've completely discredited yourself before you even started. This kid is probably somehow a Colin McNugget fan trying to make it look like GSP isn't the real MMA GOAT. GTFO outta here kid!

MMA fans who are honest with themselves and look at the evidence it's clear GSP has been using and likely still is. That being said, he's too smart to ever get busted.

RC6e402.png

udBeTJN.jpg

It's called eating a shit ton of food.

If I eat until I get a stomach ache, I look the same way and I'm 145 lbs..

If a gut is evidence of steroids then Sherdog is the gearhead capital of the world.

We're gonna have to rewrite our motto to banging 10s and needling our chutes.

So that's why GSP has the same injection marks as Jones? Look believe you what you want but I think even know in your heart of hearts GSP is using.
gspdimples.jpg

lF8GQw7.jpg

ster.jpg

If his internal organs are expanded by HGH use why aren't they like that in the two pics you posted in your OP?

Maybe he has anterior pelvic tilt and when those pictures were taken he was bloated, breathing out etc?
GxOyB2t.jpg
So what explains the injection marks? These are the same marks that Jones had and many other fighters who were later busted had.
lF8GQw7.jpg

gspdimples.jpg

So that's why GSP has the same injection marks as Jones? Look believe you what you want but I think even know in your heart of hearts GSP is using.
gspdimples.jpg

lF8GQw7.jpg

ster.jpg

How can GSP have spherical injection marks if his abdomen is flat?

It's called eating a shit ton of food.

If I eat until I get a stomach ache, I look the same way and I'm 145 lbs..
So GSP ate a ton of food before a photo shoot knowing he would look like that during the shoot? Did that same food give him injection marks?

gspdimples.jpg

Did GSP also eat a ton of food before a sparring session? Weird GSP always seems to look preggo for some reason. Almost like he has HGH gut.

282008g.jpg

So GSP ate a ton of food before a photo shoot knowing he would look like that during the shoot? Did that same food give him injection marks?

gspdimples.jpg

Did GSP also eat a ton of food before a sparring session? Weird GSP always seems to look preggo for some reason. Almost like he has HGH gut.

282008g.jpg
Still didn't explain why his "HGH gut," expanded internal organs, subsides

It will just take more than the evidence thus presented for me to condemn him as guilty. USADA is certainly better at detecting steroid users than the Sherdog eye test. A guy gets a couple pimples on his back at a weigh in and everyone on here considers it iron clad evidence and case closed.

gspdimples.jpg

282008g.jpg

People like you are fucking idiots.

You do arm chair diagnosis. If anything you said had relevance, we wouldn't need USADA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoma

Not proof of anything, lipomas are more noticeable when lower body fat and especially during weight cuts, they are commonly found on abs
Sure. Jones just has lipoma's as well. Yeah, those injection marks are on his abdomen just like most MMA fighters who take gear but it's not a coincidence that GSP has them in the same place however.

2guxqmb.jpg

Let's not forget that they're both on the same team.

Also, the cause of these lipoma's are family history, obesity, and lack of exercise. GSP is definitely crossed off on the lack of exercise and obesity section. So let me guess the guy just has a family history of lioma's? lol.

Back