GSP proved that he is somehow guilty...

He just looks thicker sure, but the man literally said he'd need time off to build muscle appropriately, 4 years without steroids with his muscle gain is 299% feasible.

You didn't answer my first question. Are you a fan of GSP?

Second, you decided to reply to a post I was making to someone else that was simply asking why are people so blinded to the possibility of fighter A using roids when they have all the signs of roids use and other top athletes have tested positive.

To add to that, no one said that other athletes alone getting busted incriminates GSP. What incriminates GSP is the injection marks that are constantly on his stomach, and the enlarged abdomen region that he usually has even in mid kick.

282008g.jpg

Or maybe just maybe those are not injection marks and you are a fucking moron? Ever considered that?

Most steroids are injected into the ass, not he stomach, so stfu please.

MMA fans who are honest with themselves and look at the evidence it's clear GSP has been using and likely still is. That being said, he's too smart to ever get busted.

RC6e402.png

udBeTJN.jpg

Irritable bowel syndrome?

Because idiots like you aren't even consistent with your own theories. You destroy your own relevance.

You're sitting here making posts about GSP and Jones both having bumps on their stomach, and using Jones' failed tests to somehow confirm that GSP must be using too.

Except Jones failed both times for orally ingested steroids. So assuming he was 100% cheating, what he failed for wasn't something he was injecting. So those lumps Jones had could actually have been something natural. There are plenty of natural reasons as to why bumps may be visible on the body of someone who is walking around at 6% body fat, and by the same token, are totally unrelated to his actual steroid use.

You steroid armchair doctors will literally weave a narrative from random details, grabbing whatever random facts fit the outcome you want.

USADA is in there for a reason, and it's clearly working. And guys got caught for HGH before USADA ever showed up. Let them do their job. You just sound like an idiot conspiracy theorist.
You're extremely gullible dude! I have great genes and did bodybuilding full time for a very long time. GSP isn't a bodybuilder, yet he managed to build a better body than full time natural guys? WTF are you smoking kid? The body always wants to go back to natural state if you're not lifting heavy or training with weights constantly! Obviously, you know more than me because u just know like that's what your illogical mind tells you!

You're extremely gullible dude! I have great genes and did bodybuilding full time for a very long time. GSP isn't a bodybuilder, yet he managed to build a better body than full time natural guys? WTF are you smoking kid? The body always wants to go back to natural state if you're not lifting heavy or training with weights constantly! Obviously, you know more than me because u just know like that's what your illogical mind tells you!
Lol.

You've been one of the worst posters consistently since I joined this forum. Just the other day, you defended Conor's actions at the Bellator event.

I don't take you seriously on any matter, let alone this.

Oh look, another thread where a bunch of people who know nothing about steroids are talking about it.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid.

Lol.

You've been one of the worst posters consistently since I joined this forum. Just the other day, you defended Conor's actions at the Bellator event.

I don't take you seriously on any matter, let alone this.
I always say the truth! Conor was able to scam his followers, but all I said was never mind!

Back