GSP Looks Old, Slow, and Stiff

GSP looks fine. He was never a fluid combination striker. He picks his shots, controls distance, and shoots when you're too aggressive.

He was never fats and explosive with his striking. With TDs yes btu his strikign has always been stiff and awkward. He looks about the same just igger and older he doesn't look greta but neve rlooked great striking at least outside a real fight. I think Bisping beats him

The fuck is up with GSP and gymnastics. He could just do jumping jacks and he'd get the same workout as that gay ass shit he's doing.
No, he couldn't just do jumping jacks. He trying to be more explosive, you don't get that doing fucking jumping jacks.

He was never fats and explosive with his striking. With TDs yes btu his strikign has always been stiff and awkward. He looks about the same just igger and older he doesn't look greta but neve rlooked great striking at least outside a real fight. I think Bisping beats him
He’s looked stiff since roach. His striking was more dynamic and fluid when he was only at tri Star

I can't pick a favorite, I like both fighters.
Interesting style matchup

Lmao
One track minded, roided to the tits, 230lb Kennedy couldn't hold Bisping down

You're an idiot if you think that

Kennedy is slow and stiff as a board, GSP would snap him in half.

Only because he fought top competition between 2008-2013.

Hendricks, Diaz, Condit, Shields, Koscheck, Hardy, Alves, and Fitch are NOT notorious for getting finished.

Neither is Bisping. He's been knocked out twice in a 13 year career against two of the hardest hitters in the sport. The H bomb and TRT Vitor's headkick.

GSP getting a knockout is the least likely outcome of this fight. He can't even finish his lunch.

he will not be the same fighter when he returns. Which is why I just don't think he has a very good chance. He needs a warmup fight imo.

Neither is Bisping. He's been knocked out twice in a 13 year career against two of the hardest hitters in the sport. The H bomb and TRT Vitor's headkick.

GSP getting a knockout is the least likely outcome of this fight. He can't even finish his lunch.
LoL.

I've seen Bisping get rocked a lot more often than GSP, though.

Can't believe people think GSP has a chance. Ya'll are living in the past. Bisping will finish GSP easily

Half of that isn't even "training footage" it's him advertising products.

Both these guys can get the shit beat out of them. It’s a matchup between two guys I don’t like and I hope they hurt each other badly.

Wait, what??? He looks almost the exact same as before. He's never really blown me away with his trianing footage, but then come fight night, he's on point. And I'm not taking anything from these brief trianing clips..

This. GSP has always looked slow and stiff in his training videos, even the ones from around the BJ Penn rematch.

Are you talking about his athleticism or his dick? Because his athleticism looks young, explosive, and .. soft.

Hopefully hes adjusted his style because he isnt the same GSP anymore. Looks like the new added weight and layoff definitely affected his movement and striking. Way too much bulking and gymnastics to be a legit well-rounded martial artist anymore.
Hes pretty much going to have to rely on caging Bisping and laying on him because his striking looks legit terrible for how fast and explosive he used to be.

His midsection is huge, he's definitely slow and not as agile as before. When he flips, it looks like a fat man flipping, very uncoordinated.

Why are so many people counting GSP out. His time off is the only X factor.

Bisping is older, has taken more damage in his career and struggled with a greatly diminished Henderson.

Has Bisping fought since Hendo 2? That's awhile out.

Back