GSP Looks Old, Slow, and Stiff

You're making the claim, you tell me what his fight shape weight is.
if gsp is 183 in shape 7 percent bodyfat ready to go in the cage, and gastelum is 195 19 percent bodyfat, that 12lbs of fat being considered a size advantage is moronic, hence my point with my 215lb grandma

I can't wait to see your betting slip where you drop a roll on Bisping. You're right that mental midgets like you are a big help in moving the betting lines. Incidentally, shit wit, you can support Bisping without having to troll. But since this is likely an alt account of some asshole who got himself banned bashing GSP in the past, you probably already knew that.

I made more money on Bisping punching out Rockhold then you have in your life flipping burgers at Mcdonalds and asking if you want fries with your order.

You mad?

Where you motherfuckers at with the betting? GSP is still a favorite damn you. I don't want to have to wait until the last minute to get me some good odds, so get at it.
<GSPWoah>

Good odds. This cuck talks like he actually has money to stake. With asking if you want fries with your order. This guy is making it rain LOL

Another guy secs away from a toaster oven in the bath tub. #nananana

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

The animated pic of him tapping to strikes says it all. Bisping by one punch KO.

Good odds. This cuck talks like he actually has money to stake. With asking if you want fries with your order. This guy is making it rain LOL

Troll says what?
When GSP wins, I'm going to really enjoy this thread.

Those were some pretty mean things you said.

That first vid is from February 2016 and the 2nd is from March 2017, the fight is November 4th. We know GSP is going to come fully prepared, we all know he had ample opportunity, he'll be his best and far smoother with his overall game come fight night.
I don't know. I'm not convinced this is going to go well for Georges. I was always confident GSP was going to win during his reign. Hell, the most money I've ever won at once (betting on fights) was a personal bet for Alves vs GSP. Even before the Rockhold fight I would have considered this a bad match up for Georges. He can win, but I honestly feel like Bisping is stylistically trouble for GSP. He may have been better served jabbing at Woodley for 25 minutes. I suppose he can always fall back on that though if he loses to Bisping.

Seems like you read the words "GSP", "stiff", and your mouth uncontrollably opened.

Seems like you read the words "GSP", "stiff", and your mouth uncontrollably opened.

It seems like you know more about flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order then you do anything on the topic of economics, financing, and or ROI. Your complete adversity to competition is a indication of your really low testosterone. You call yourself a man? HILARIOUS!

Meh, I never trust a training video to enlighten me on how a fighter will look in the cage.

History tells me that GSP is an incredible fighter with great fight IQ. So I predict if ring rust, age and bulk prove to adversely affect him, he will have dozens of tricks up his veteran sleeve to still make this a competitive if not winning fight.

It seems like you know more about flipping burgers and asking if you want fries with your order then you do anything on the topic of economics, financing, and or ROI. Your complete adversity to competition is a indication of your really low testosterone. You call yourself a man? HILARIOUS!
I'd say put up or shut up but you have nothing I want because you're a fucking loser. Everyone knows you're trolling. It's pathetic so you can give it a rest now.

GSP always looks like that...a slow pathetic looking striker who was SUPER STRONG @ 170 and manhandled his opponents physically.

Georges fought 27 times and with only a couple exceptions he pretty much out struck everyone he ever fought.

I don't know. I'm not convinced this is going to go well for Georges. I was always confident GSP was going to win during his reign. Hell, the most money I've ever won at once (betting on fights) was a personal bet for Alves vs GSP. Even before the Rockhold fight I would have considered this a bad match up for Georges. He can win, but I honestly feel like Bisping is stylistically trouble for GSP. He may have been better served jabbing at Woodley for 25 minutes. I suppose he can always fall back on that though if he loses to Bisping.
There are many who share your opinion. I disagree but I admit that's based upon the assumption the layoff has done him more good than harm and that he has an effective game plan because that's one of his signature qualities. I really don't think the time off will show the way people think. I admit also that I'm prepared to eat my words come fight time if there's the slightest sign of GSP running out of steam before the 5th round but I laugh at all these suggestions he's going to gas.

Time seems to have caused people to forget so many of GSP's less touted qualities that I understand why they are underestimating him now, but I sure wish they would put their money where their mouths are because GSP is still the betting favorite and I'm getting impatient waiting for the line to move.

Michael is coming off a fight were a 46-year-old man that he said was now clean kicked the shit out of him. Make no mistake about it Dan Henderson Beat the stuffing out of him. And Michael thought it was going to be an easy win instead he got humiliated and beat down. Dan Henderson won the fight without winning it. He prove that night that in his prime he knocks out Michael 10 times out of 10. Probably in Highlight real fashion every time.

That night must have been a huge surprise for Bisping. Thought he was going to avenge UFC 100. Instead he got knocked down 3 times and nearly had the fight stopped by both the ref and the doc.

Would have been hilarious if the decision had gone to Hendo. Could have had a 10-8 round in there.

I never saw Bisping hurt or wound Hendo. Hendo busted Bisping’s face and nearly finished him.

Georges fought 27 times and with only a couple exceptions he pretty much out struck everyone he ever fought.
And if you're counting Penn vs. GSP 1 it was because of an eye poke the ref didn't call. It's a little easier to out-strike someone when you have just made him blind in one eye.

Shields also tried to blind him. GSP still won both fights and people say he has no heart LOL.

Last edited:
I will let this speak for itself as it pertains to the current Bisping/GSP publicity tour/stunt:
TUF 12 EP 2 RECAP: TEAM PICKS & GSP TRICKERY
"The athletes were brought to the UFC gym for team selections and the mind games and strategy by the coaches immediately took hold.

St-Pierre knew that Koscheck coached Marc Stevens in college at the University at Buffalo and would likely want his old pupil on his team. So he decided to hatch a plot to sway the first team picks in his favor no matter how the coin toss went.

St-Pierre made a fake list placing Stevens at the top and made sure Koscheck was able to get a good look at it. The hope was that Koscheck would pick Stevens first giving St-Pierre the opportunity to get the fighter he wanted...."

That night must have been a huge surprise for Bisping. Thought he was going to avenge UFC 100. Instead he got knocked down 3 times and nearly had the fight stopped by both the ref and the doc.

Would have been hilarious if the decision had gone to Hendo. Could have had a 10-8 round in there.

I never saw Bisping hurt or wound Hendo. Hendo busted Bisping’s face and nearly finished him.

Utterly humiliating performance by Bisping. He got the nod so in his typical fashion he ignores the beating he got, and just talks shit, but in his private moments he knows how lousy and embarrassing that was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back