GSP looking fat as hell

Holy fuck, he's WAY over his best fight weight if that video is accurate. I wish he would have stayed retired. I cannot for the life of me figure out what would make Georges think taking off 4 years, not taking any warm up fights, and then fighting the champion of a higher weight class was a good idea. Does he need money, or what in the fuck is going on with the guy? GSP is known for making very wise career choices, so this is extremely uncharacteristic of him.

I love how Bisping's quote at the start of the video reminds us that he finished both Anderson Silva and Hendo.

How far ahead of the fight are promos usually filmed?

Who knows, the show off footage might have been filmed 6 months ago.

He hasnt started cutting weight, and hes moving up a weight class.

And he's fucking 35 years old now. Some people are in for a rude awakening as they transition into their mid thirties.

timestamped

good god

USADA be kidding me

reminds me of feminist ronda

rous.jpg

GSP bulked up for Shields and knew it made him too muscular at the time. He shouldn't repeat that mistake and may come into the fight much quicker than Bisping. Could also be dadbodUSADA or the like. Entertaining either way.

You're all chumps for buying this low quality shit from the UFC. The concept of a champion and defending the title has lost all credibility with Conor and Bisping.

Anderson Silva, Aldo, GSP, Fedor = true champs.

Bisping and Conor are shit champs loved by shit fans.
<GinJuice>

no you maybe just don't understand how to speak english or something?

He's a gate keeper as a fighter. He got a lucky break short notice title fight because the real contender was injured. He managed to get a KO nobody thinks he would get again except for delusional europeans. Just the way Matt Serra was never a championship level fighter in MMA even though he was a champ.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gatekeeper_(boxing)

In boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts, a gatekeeper is a skillful and well-regarded fighter, but one who does not have the popularity or brilliance of a title contender.

Clearly it's you who lacks a grasp of the english language. A gatekeeper isnt just a slur against whatever fighter you dont like. It has an actual meaning. Being the literal fucking holder of a belt, disqualifies you as a gatekeeper dipshit.

He does look bloated up, I doubt he will have to do any kind of weight cut, he will look just like that on fight night.

Stiff as fuck
Left hook larry gonna piece him up

He didn't look fat as much as he looked like he was moving like he was old and stiff.

For real. His best fight weight he looks like this.

th

In that video he looks fat, slow, and 100% unprepared for a UFC level championship fight.

Back