GSP is the GOAT no doubt about it

Well there is the p4p GOAT dis

All those guys you listed just needed to stop cutting weight and Fedor would have fought them. It's that simple. HW has the highest finish % of any weight class so it's harder to be undefeated as anyone can KO anyone. What Fedor did was remarkable. He didn't lose a single round until Werdum. Talk about domination.

A high finish rate against highly unskilled fighters? Sorry not as impressive as it sounds. He is top 3 all time IMO sure. But the undisputed GOAT when he has Zero UFC wins, and fought in such highly unskilled class... No..

A high finish rate against highly unskilled fighters? Sorry not as impressive as it sounds. He is top 3 all time IMO sure. But the undisputed GOAT when he has Zero UFC wins, and fought in such highly unskilled class... No..

Unskilled according to you?

That's meaningless. You're just a GSP fan, your opinion does not matter. You are just bashing all fighters to up your guy. Shame.

YAWN.....HW terrible weight class?

Let's review the lie of the WW class. In the late 2000s, nobody cared for what were the manlet fights of the time, the WW fights. So, a lie was created, much like in boxing: "oh, these smaller boring guys are oh-so-skilled". So, the promotion tried to lull people into watching that stuff and so on. Add to it insecure GSP fanboys who knew he was not performing at the level of AS and later on, Jones, and they clung to the WW is "tougher" lie like superglue.

It's a lie: that's all.

HW is the real deal. No weight cutting, no BS: you fight men your own size and don't make up excuses.

Yeah HW is so real after like 3 fights the current UFC HW champ has nobody to fight and the LHW champ is fighting him..

GSP unlike Colin Mcnuggets never ducked anyone and cleared out his division. GSP also defended his world title many times.
Gsp also managed to go up to middleweight and win the middleweight belt. He also has never touched a steroid in his life and is known for his willingness to fight anyone. It’s hard to argue GSP being the greatest MMA fighter of all time
GSP has a very strong case. However, he didn't fight in the USADA era, so we don't know if he did or didn't do steroids. I will not take his word for it.

I don't think other great fighters need to get ruled out for steroids, for GSP to be a GOAT candidate. His record stands on its own, whether other fighters did steroids or not.

Yeah HW is so real after like 3 fights the current UFC HW champ has nobody to fight and the LHW champ is fighting him..

The LHW was a HW. Legit super fight: he was not gifted a cherry picked TS at the higher division against some weak champ.

The LHW was a HW. Legit super fight: he was not gifted a cherry picked TS at the higher division against some weak champ.

He was a legit HW, BUT the current HW champ has nobody to fight. The division is terrible..

He's top 10.
Not unanimous number 1.

I see you're working your troll game here. Good for you. What else is there to do on a Sat morning ?

But you pushed a little too far with the "top 10" comment.
Too obvious. Ya gotta be a little more discreet.
You shoulda went with top 5.
<seedat>

Uh huh.. Right. So now we are inside fighters minds when they tap.. How much did you drink last night?

He did not think "oh, my neurons, let me avoid this". No, he doesn't have what most legit fighters have, who do it all to stay in a fight.

Finishing = MMA.

WW =/= top guys.
So let's say finishing is your ultimate criteria fedor couldn't finish the best guys that he faced nog and croccop

Jones might be the greatest but stupid to be caught by testing

You only care about Hw? Well they would ultimately would be smashed by real athletes that couldn't make it in other sports

So I guess we agree mma is overall a joke sport

Fair points. I disagree with your opinion. But it's definitely debatable.

He was a legit HW, BUT the current HW champ has nobody to fight. The division is terrible..

That's your silly, GSP-fighter-divisio-bashing opinion. You consistently bash entire divisions to somehow make an argument for your phony hero.

Werdum is on a good moments, Cain is returning, there's plenty at HW. You are just bashing the HW division.

I see you're working your troll game here. Good for you. What else is there to do on a Sat morning ?

But you pushed a little too far with the "top 10" comment.
Too obvious. Ya gotta be a little more discreet.
You shoulda went with top 5.
<seedat>

He's 10th in my list. Check my sig.

That's your silly, GSP-fighter-divisio-bashing opinion. You consistently bash entire divisions to somehow make an argument for your phony hero.

Werdum is on a good moments, Cain is returning, there's plenty at HW. You are just bashing the HW division.

Cain is returning. Gee that would be like the 30th time we have heard that.. In fairness LHW is a mess too, but mostly because Jones is an eternal screw up..

Cain is returning. Gee that would be like the 30th time we have heard that.. In fairness LHW is a mess too, but mostly because Jones is an eternal screw up..

The GOAT gets to be a screw up. He's that much better than the rest.

Back