GSP is the GOAT no doubt about it

GSP unlike Colin Mcnuggets never ducked anyone and cleared out his division. GSP also defended his world title many times.

Gsp also managed to go up to middleweight and win the middleweight belt. He also has never touched a steroid in his life and is known for his willingness to fight anyone. It’s hard to argue GSP being the greatest MMA fighter of all time

Why do people keep making threads like this...

There are literally thousands of these on here

Damn, so many threads and no one even bothered to inform GSP about this...

GSPFedorGOAT.gif

CleanGreatBufeo.gif

Lol it isnt 2006 anymore, please tell any fighter today who still thinks Fedor is the best

I really feel like any GOAT thread has just turned into pass time for trolls on here.

Everyone knows its GSP, his haters csnt say that he csnt finish a fight anynore, that he was afraid to move up ect. So they are no grasping at straws.

Ie. He never cleaned out the MW division (nobody has ever cleaned out 2 divisions, si it wouldnt detrscr him from being GOAT)

He left when the competition got too tough, which is comical because if GSP was still champ, he'd be fighting RDA next, and he would've just fought Maia, 2 WW's that GSP would still have an easy time with half a decade after he left.

Oh the "they're all on roids stance". Favourite stance of AS and Jones huggers...

I hate Jones. Anderson isn't the GOAT because of steroids. If you believe these top guys are clean and 100% of the users are caught then I have a bridge in London to sell you.

Of coure he is, best quality of opponents, lengthy title reign, remedied his losses.

GOAT.

Oh, this thread.

00780a35dc98b60c0fae9f0e496eb174.gif

Perhaps, but maybe they should make a sub-forum for just GOAT threads, so the 14 yr olds and others who never grew up, can keep discussing these same stupid topics.

That's a good idea. The Floyd-Conor subforum did wonders for sherdog. GOAT threads are annoying....hence my sig.

Lol it isnt 2006 anymore, please tell any fighter today who still thinks Fedor is the best
well by definition...."of all times" means that not being 2006 anymore is completely irrelevant...just sayin

I really feel like any GOAT thread has just turned into pass time for trolls on here.

Everyone knows its GSP, his haters csnt say that he csnt finish a fight anynore, that he was afraid to move up ect. So they are no grasping at straws.

Ie. He never cleaned out the MW division (nobody has ever cleaned out 2 divisions, si it wouldnt detrscr him from being GOAT)

He left when the competition got too tough, which is comical because if GSP was still champ, he'd be fighting RDA next, and he would've just fought Maia, 2 WW's that GSP would still have an easy time with half a decade after he left.

LOL, you just trolled. Saying GSP is the GOAT is pure trolling.

He's ok, but not the GOAT.

Your hypotheticals are ludicrous.

If Fedor fought GSP in their primes GSP would die. The real GOAT has to be a HW. P4P is there to credit smaller guys. Imagine GSP vs Cro Cop, Nogueira, Arlovski, Coleman, Sylvia etc.

Also what happened your Jon Jones AV?

If Fedor fought GSP in their primes GSP would die. The real GOAT has to be a HW. P4P is there to credit smaller guys. Imagine GSP vs Cro Cop, Nogueira, Arlovski, Coleman, Sylvia etc.

Also what happened your Jon Jones AV?

Fedor was KO'd by a 185 pound man.. So HW is not exactly the most skilled. It is the least skilled in all of MMA then and now..

Back